BPA Free Manual Breast Pump?

Forum: Breastfeeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can anybody recommend a good manual BPA free pump? I have an Ameda Purely Yours that I love (and the kit that I have is BPA free) but I take a manual pump to work since I only pump once and don't have access to privacy and an electical outlet. I was using an Isis Avent Manual but CDN stores have done a voluntary recall on all BPA products and that includes my breast pump. I can return it for a full refund (no receipts needed) but I would like to replace it with something and my choices are limited since BPA products have been pulled off the shelves.

I looked through the reviews but didn't really see any manual pumps that people liked. I'd love to find a good, inexpensive one as soon as possible.

April 29th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Super Mommy
Im not sure on the price but I've been using a manual Medela Harmony that the hospital gave me. I like it, and I believe that all Medela products are BPA free.
April 30th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was just looking at a list of BPA free products and the Medela manual I have was in there.

May 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
Sherri-Lynne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Sherri-Lynne
I just bought the medela harmony pump. But I really don't know how well it works yet. I hav only used it once so far. But it is easy to use.

Thanks Jessica for my siggy.
May 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
chlodoll
I have used both the Isis and the Medela Harmony and I would say they are comparable. I really liked the Medela, they have great products and I will use it again once this baby arrives!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search