Head Count

Forum: Breastfeeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2005, 06:01 PM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know we\'ve got some Moma\'s who want to brag about thier sweet little ones! Let\'s see it! Come tell us what you\'ve been up to!

</div>
March 9th, 2005, 06:03 PM
My kids have been sick! They are getting much better though. We are going throught he daunting task of getting ready for Anika to have surgery-BLECH!
Corbin, my nursling learned how to crawl this week! It was so awesome. He just finally got up on his hands and knees the day before and he never ever rocked back and forth. Monday, I was sitting on the floor with him, he got up on his hands and knees so I moved away a little bit to see if he'd try, and he crawled right to me!!!! It was so sweet!

</div>
March 9th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Veteran
My DD is now walking all over the place. She likes to nurse during the night, when she wakes up, at naptime, when I get home from work, and at bedtime. I hope she won't have a hard time falling asleep when I start working later. She won't get to nurse until after midnight most nights. I'm going to start working different hours next week, and full-time.
Come one let's hear from some other mommies.
Expecting #2 in October
March 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Bee-
Congrats on the new walker! I hope she is able to transition to your new schedule okay. What do you do? With these late hours, will you be able to spend more time with her during the day?

</div>
March 11th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Veteran
LuckyGirlx4, I'll be managing a pizza shop. I'll probably be working a full afternoon shift (maybe 3 or 4 pm to 12 or 1 am) and maybe some dayshift hours. I'll be with her all morning and early afternoon. I just hope that her Dad, Gramma or Papa will be able to put her to sleep every night without me there to nurse her.
Expecting #2 in October

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search