Please help! X posted

Forum: Breastfeeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
juleeannk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to juleeannk
Hello everyone! I am working on an advocacy project and we need mother input. If you have attempted to have Breastfeeding equipment reimbursed through your health insurance in the last year and were met with difficulties we need your stories. Maybe all of the in network providers given to you didn't have pumps or they only had pumps of lower quality(Lansinoh, Ameda, etc...), maybe you had to come out of pocket for some if not all the expense as a result. Did you have to wait 3 weeks to get the pump? Was it sent in the mail or did a lactation consultant deliver it and show you how to use it to maintain supply? We need any and all negative experiences associated with access to these services. We are submitting them to major private payers so they can see a need to reevaluate their policies. We have been having some very productive talks but they are oblivious to these problems. If you have a testimony you wish to share PM me or email me at julee.southeastmms@gmail.com We would like the insurance providers name and at least an email so A. They can follow up with you if needed, and B. they can know you're a real member. I appreciate the support!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search