I'm done

Forum: Grief and Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Grief and Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2011, 09:33 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
with death. Its just never ending in my family anymore I dont get it. Everyone thats young or good is either dead or sick. The bad ones are all great! Fine and dandy! I don't get it.

I'm really numb to the loss at the moment but my cousin who just turned 21 was killed tonight on his motorcycle. He was a good kid, didnt deserve this at all. I'm at a loss for words. Just wish I could hold my little boy right now

Rest peacefully my sweet cousin
Wojtek Grabowski
May 12, 1990 ~ May 25, 2011

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

May 26th, 2011, 08:42 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP

So sorry. Seems that the good ones leave too soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 27th, 2011, 07:19 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I'm so sorry sweetie.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
May 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks ladies I'm so sad.
E. B. Gormley Funeral - Thats his obit and stuff.

The whole story now that I have it, is so devastating. It was his mom and dads anniversary that day.. he was leaving to go somewhere with his 2 friends who were behind him on their bikes. They were literally no more than 1 minute from his house. He hit a little fall in the road with some rocks and got thrown off the bike, and instead of the bike going forward it followed him sideways. He slammed into a mailbox and some rocks, the bike landed on him and crushed his chest. His mom was driving home and no more than 5 mins after it happened she was going past and saw him on the road... I mean seriously, can you imagine??? That poor sweet mother.

I'm really getting depressed

May 27th, 2011, 07:59 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
*hugs* I'm so sorry that you're having to go through another loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May 30th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish you didn't have to deal with this right now, we're supposed to be having happy times... I'm around if you need anyone. Just FB me, it's on my phone so I'm pretty much reachable always.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

May 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks hun I appreciate that.

The funeral today was so hard. His dad did the eulogy, which had me bawling like a baby. Then at the cemetary he was hugging the casket and saying goodbye and love you son, etc., I bawled again. Then afterwards he comes up to me and tells me to make sure that once my son is born I hug him everyday. That just really got to me. I cry just typing it

October 10th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I truly feel your pain. I have had so much loss in the past 7 months, I am not sure ho I manage to get up each morning! I was looking through posts here and yours caught my attention.... my one constant feeling is I am done, I am jinxed and bad things are falling around me all the time. {{HUGS}}
October 10th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Oh I am so sorry for your loss One thing Wojtek's dad keeps telling me is to hug my son everyday, and that I do. Your family is in my prayers. ((((Big Hugs))))

March 9th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsailor288 View Post
Thanks ladies I'm so sad.
E. B. Gormley Funeral - Thats his obit and stuff.

The whole story now that I have it, is so devastating. It was his mom and dads anniversary that day.. he was leaving to go somewhere with his 2 friends who were behind him on their bikes. They were literally no more than 1 minute from his house. He hit a little fall in the road with some rocks and got thrown off the bike, and instead of the bike going forward it followed him sideways. He slammed into a mailbox and some rocks, the bike landed on him and crushed his chest. His mom was driving home and no more than 5 mins after it happened she was going past and saw him on the road... I mean seriously, can you imagine??? That poor sweet mother.

I'm really getting depressed
Oh my Gosh! I cannot even believe what I just read. What mother deserves to see their child like that? I get sick just picturing it. It is at these moments when we wonder where God was at that time. However, I totally believe that this young man was too good for this life, he has gone to a better place and God did take him away to be one of his angels. Those who pass away, feel no pain emotionally, however, it is the ones that are left with his memory. His mom will be haunted for life and I wish u and her the best of luck. I really am at a loss for words right now.......
March 11th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I can relate to you in so many ways. My family as well as dealt with such a huge amount of loss. I also lost one of my good friends on a motorcycle death. He was one of my best friends and at the time his wife was 6 months pregnant and came upon the scene because he had never called her and told her he had made it to work so she went looking for him and came on the scene. I could never imagine. A car had hit him and he got ejected from his bike and died at the scene. The photos of the scene were all over the news which made it worse. I miss him terribly. He was such a great man who had a 1 year old and a 6 month pregnant wife. I never understand why the good people are taken while the bad ones seem to live forever.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search