hoping this is the right place for me

Forum: Grief and Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Grief and Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Hello Ladies hoping this is the right place for me. My daughter (20) had a baby boy 2 yrs ago Feb 23,2013... perfectly healthy from what we seen she was able to breast feed bond everything on Feb 25,2013 the day we were to take him home be he begam having trouble breathing flaring at the nose and all and was put in the nursery to be observed within 30 mins was in the NICU and a hour in on a ventilator. He took his last breath Feb 26,2013 @ 6am. People dont understand why i am still suffering from this loss. I get the rudest comments that i shpuld get over it its been two years. Why are people so hurtful. I hope that i find some relief bwing in here.

I fogot to say he was born at 39 weeks and fine. Cause of death was necornizing pneumonia due to group b
May 24th, 2015, 03:45 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through this.....you have the right to grieve as long as necessary.....i wish you happiness
September 21st, 2016, 10:41 PM
Ohh.. That's so sad... So sad that you had to go through all that.. I wish you recover soon.. Take care !!
June 20th, 2017, 02:52 AM
so sad to hear that. stay strong please!
August 15th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Hi, Dear
I wouldn't say that I know how it feels to lose a grandchild you just saw being born and suddenly out of your hands. I am so sorry for your loss! I wish he could come back to you. I can imagine how devastated you are. And trust me it is okay to be affected by it even if it's been 2 years. Years can never fill the grief for our loved ones' death! How ever I feel it is destiny, he is at a better place, up with the gods. I know you didn't have a lot of happy moments with him to even cherish for a lifetime, but you can always think of it in another way. You can still encourage your daughter for another who I reckon must be as devastated as you. My dear, you have o be strong and keep up with your daughter as well! Being 20 year old and losing a child is one big a deal for that tender age. I am sure she must be all confused and might be taking the blame on herself for what happened with her new born child. So try to be strong and talk her about trying for another child, and this time please look out for all the right eating habits during the pregnancy. Whatever happens with the child is surely somewhere related with what we as a mother eat, talk, feel or see, and, probably a lot of it is yet to be discovered still! I know you will always have an empty spot for him in your hearts, but another baby can fill it time by time. I hope you stay strong. Take care, I will pray for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search