On what planet is this fair?!?!

Forum: Grief and Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Grief and Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2006, 03:47 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok. Yes, I am a religious person, and I will have to do 10 Hail Mary's for the following rant...

HOW IS IT FAIR THAT ANGELA HAS TO LOSE ANOTHER BABY? We lost Mom last year, 8 months after Angela had an ectopic pregnancy after fibroid tumor removal. She told me she was pregnant three or four days ago...now she's losing this baby.

I am angry, upset, and I feel betrayed. How can I have NO problems, and she have all the problems?

I will feel better soon. I will. I will come back and apologize soon.
August 18th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
There's no need to apologise because we all feel this kind of grief. I have m/ced 6 times and lost 7 babies and I have felt like you do myself. I went through a phase of blame and the easiest one to blame is God. The truth is that there is no one to blame and it is just how nature works. If it helps you at all to know, after all my losses I was able to carry a healthy beautiful baby boy. If she isn't already on JM, you could refer her to the pregnancy loss and recurrent miscarriage and pregnancy loss boards. Everyone there is very supportive and knowledgable and we have been through what she is experiencing.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
August 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You don't need to apologize. I'm so sorry for your sister... you are right, it isn't fair. Big hugs to you and your sister. I agree with VegasMom, mayber refer her to JM. It might help her to talk to other women who have been through the same thing.
August 18th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Dreamme2006's Avatar Veteran
Oh sweetie, there is absolutly no need for any apoligies! I am so sorry, this is just horrible. It is so sad to lose a child. You, your family, and your sister will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Have you lost a loved one? Come join us on the grief and loss board! Click Here!
August 20th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I am so sorry --- it is never easy

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
August 21st, 2006, 01:21 PM
KAY MOM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know exactly how you feel. I'm in the same situation. My sister lost her baby at 20 weeks last year and has been desperately wanting a baby. I think it's so unfair for her or anyone else TTC. I don't undestand why my pregnancies have been so normal yet she has so many complications. But to you and your sister.

August 22nd, 2006, 03:02 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry, its normal to feel anger. i am soo sorry and it never is easy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search