Doing more readings! **CLOSED**

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellazx2
Will I, should I, continue on the medical career path?

Will I, should I, break into the book,writing, editing career?

Is going back to classes in my near future?
All three rolls that I read closely related to each other, so I'm going to list each set that I rolled for your questions (in the order that you asked) and then make one big breakdown. I rolled an 8, 10, 11, and then a 6, 12, 10, and finally an 11, 6, 8, and a 16 for last-of-all clarification. From these, it looks like you might very well be heading down a different path. I think that you should go with the flow, and it seems very probable that the book, writing, and editing career is a path that will open itself up to you if you decide to follow your heart. While you might choose to leave the medical career path, keep in mind that this could be a temporary parting that allows you to explore your other options before making any final decisions. You might receive some criticism for the choices you make (people might want you to stick to one path only), but in the end (and this is where I asked for an overall feeling), I rolled the 16, which represents "A pleasant journey." So, I think that the changes you decide to follow will be good for character building and emotional health, and might show you a better path to take. Otherwise, you'll always be left asking yourself the "What if's," if you don't explore every option that's calling to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesaDreamer
Will my little at home business I'm starting do any good this year?
Unfortunately, I rolled a 7 (possible difficulties in business, money troubles, etc), a 6 (a loss of some kind is forecast), and another 7. From these, I gather that your home business might suffer financially this year, causing you to have to make sacrifices if you want to keep it up and running. But, as a result, these sacrifices might themselves bring strain on your household. I think, using this as guidance, you can better prepare your business for this year, and hopefully overcome this prediction. No reading is set in stone, just remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianLou
How will my health be during this pregnancy?
For you, I rolled a 12, 12, and 16. I think that your doctor or midwife will deliver better news for you this pregnancy! One of the 12's could represent a message that you will hear regarding your pregnancy, which might require you to make some changes, but overall your pregnancy seems like it will be a good one! The 16 means "A pleasant journey." So, if you follow your doctor's/midwife's advice, your pregnancy should flow more smoothly.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
THANK YOU so MUCH!!!!

you know i wanted to ask something before this but i couldent think of anything to ask. then i was talking to my BFF about her career and mine and then in the middle of our conversation, i thought about this post. its crazy how things work, isent it? just crazy. thank you for you help much love and light to you!

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

January 22nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Thank you soo much. My intuition has been telling me this pregnacy and delivery will be easier than my last, but I must admit I'm a worry wart! So that reading has helped me a lot!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
May I ask a few questions?
Don't worry if you're not doing anymore. I know how it gets with these long lists.

Where do you see my relationship heading this year? (Sharron 30.5.75, Shaun 12.9.65)

Is the time right to go back to my teaching career, can I do anything to help this along?

How do you see things developing for my little one (Daniel 22.8.06) regarding his learning difficulties and schooling?

January 23rd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverla~
Where do you see my relationship heading this year? (Sharron 30.5.75, Shaun 12.9.65)

Is the time right to go back to my teaching career, can I do anything to help this along?

How do you see things developing for my little one (Daniel 22.8.06) regarding his learning difficulties and schooling?
Well, I honestly don't know if you're married already, but I rolled two 9's and an 8! The 9 represents marriage or unions. For the 8, I think that you'll experience the usual criticism that people face while in a relationship---from each other and from those close to you. I feel bad for not knowing this, but like I said, I don't know if you're already married. If you ARE, then the 9's could represent you two coming closer together emotionally---maybe by figuring out life's problems and reaching common ground. Or, you could be brought closer together than before. All in all, the 9's are good for your relationship.

As for whether or not it's the right time to go back to teaching, I can't be sure. But, as of right now, it seems like the change and/or strain of taking on that job might be too much. I rolled a 13, 8, and 12. The 13 and 8 could represent the hardship of taking on the job, but the 12 could indicate that you'll soon learn more about your options. Maybe you'll hear from someone who's connected to that section of your life. As for whether you can do anything to help this along, I rolled a 16 and then two 8's. As soon as I saw the 16, the words "Go with the flow" popped into my head. Life for you will be happier if you do this, so don't try to force anything to happen. The two 8's, though, could possibly mean that others are trying to push you into making a decision sooner rather than later. Try not to let peer pressure get to you, if this is indeed a problem.

I felt a pretty strong connection to your son when I rolled for him. I rolled a 12, 10, and 13. I take this that you'll soon find out something important regarding your son---either from his school or the doctor. I'm thinking school, though, because that's what popped into my head (and I don't know if he's in school yet, or just that he'll be starting soon?). Is he currently in any extracurricular learning programs, like those geared towards helping children with learning disabilities? If not, then the school might suggest starting one. If he is, then their program might soon be changing. I know that as a parent we only wish the best, and that everything will get easier as time goes on. The 13 doesn't indicate that this will be an easy journey for your family, though. But you're a strong blessed woman, so you'll get through this on top, I'm sure. If this is way off, please let me know!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ooooh i have another question if thats ok

should i go a head with my home business idea?
if i do will it take off?

thanks hun

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 24th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
Well, I honestly don't know if you're married already, but I rolled two 9's and an 8! The 9 represents marriage or unions. For the 8, I think that you'll experience the usual criticism that people face while in a relationship---from each other and from those close to you. I feel bad for not knowing this, but like I said, I don't know if you're already married. If you ARE, then the 9's could represent you two coming closer together emotionally---maybe by figuring out life's problems and reaching common ground. Or, you could be brought closer together than before. All in all, the 9's are good for your relationship.

As for whether or not it's the right time to go back to teaching, I can't be sure. But, as of right now, it seems like the change and/or strain of taking on that job might be too much. I rolled a 13, 8, and 12. The 13 and 8 could represent the hardship of taking on the job, but the 12 could indicate that you'll soon learn more about your options. Maybe you'll hear from someone who's connected to that section of your life. As for whether you can do anything to help this along, I rolled a 16 and then two 8's. As soon as I saw the 16, the words "Go with the flow" popped into my head. Life for you will be happier if you do this, so don't try to force anything to happen. The two 8's, though, could possibly mean that others are trying to push you into making a decision sooner rather than later. Try not to let peer pressure get to you, if this is indeed a problem.

I felt a pretty strong connection to your son when I rolled for him. I rolled a 12, 10, and 13. I take this that you'll soon find out something important regarding your son---either from his school or the doctor. I'm thinking school, though, because that's what popped into my head (and I don't know if he's in school yet, or just that he'll be starting soon?). Is he currently in any extracurricular learning programs, like those geared towards helping children with learning disabilities? If not, then the school might suggest starting one. If he is, then their program might soon be changing. I know that as a parent we only wish the best, and that everything will get easier as time goes on. The 13 doesn't indicate that this will be an easy journey for your family, though. But you're a strong blessed woman, so you'll get through this on top, I'm sure. If this is way off, please let me know!
WOW, you are so accurate!

No, Shaun and I are not yet married, so I take the 9s as a good sign of things to come. We haven't yet been together a year. I'm in love with him in a way I have never been before so this is lovely to hear.

The teaching thing makes sense. It feels like the right time to me, and finding out more about my options is true, as I have enrolled in a Return to Teaching programme and am waiting to enrol on a local course. I think the cautionary message is regarding not working full-time. Yes, I have pressure coming from different directions to only work part-time and to go back to work full-time. I don't think I could do the full-on class teacher role at the moment either - I'm looking at supply. I certainly will go with the flow and put my own wishes at the top of the list.

Daniel already receives 1:1 support at school. His doctor actually named his condition as autistic spectrum disorder the other day when she called the hospital. Nobody has told me we have a diagnosis of autism, but the way she said it suggested to me that a diagnosis has nonetheless been made. He is undergoing statutory assessment to see whether his 1:1 can continue next year when he leaves the Early Years department. Also, his support assistant is off work on long-term sick as she has dislocated her knee, so yes, when Daniel gets back to school (he's been off sick this last week) I'm sure changes will be afoot in how he is supported and who by. I get that it's not going to be an easy ride because he needs so much more work than other children his age. But yes, I'm strong enough to fight for him and make sure he gets what he needs.

Thanks so much honey! Much-needed reassurance there xxx

January 24th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I'm glad that the reading was accurate and reassuring! I have to say that you were an easy person for me to connect to, which made making the reading easier for me to interpret. I just get strong vibes from you through the boards.

And purplelady, I haven't forgotten your questions! I'm getting on them tonight when I find some quiet time!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 24th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
ooooh i have another question if thats ok

should i go a head with my home business idea?
if i do will it take off?

thanks hun
When I rolled for the first question, I got a 13, 4, and 11. Starting a business is very difficult---for anyone. It doesn't seem like it will be any easier for you, but that doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't try. However, keep in mind that the bumps in the road might bring about some unhappiness and strain (the 13 means sorrow, and the 4 means that some unpleasantness may occur). With the 11, you'll probably find yourself approaching the idea and then backing away again, only to come back to it later with new ideas and new motivation. This process could continue until your life is in a more appropriate state to accommodate a home business.

As for whether your business would take off, I rolled a 13, 13, and 10. It would seem like your business would have a rocky start---as most independent businesses do. You might even feel like it's failing and become discouraged. However, these first unsuccessful attempts will show you your mistakes, and you'll begin anew with fresher ideas that will hopefully better your business for the future.

For further clarification, I rolled once more, asking myself if this new project (10 means a new project or birth) still related to your home business, and I got a 9, which represents unions. So, I think that you will come to a decision over your home business. The 9 alone didn't feel complete to me, but I was going to stop there, because I didn't want to over-read into anything. As I placed the dice into my box and began to close the lid, however, I felt a strong intuitive urge to look at the numbers on the dice inside. Apparently the Divine wasn't done quite yet. The number was 15: Begin no new projects for a few days. I don't take this to literally mean "a few days," but to just take your time entering this. Don't rush into creating this business, and you could save yourself a lot of the stress/sorrow that was predicted above.

I wish you the best of luck!!!!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 24th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Hey Shar, I remember doing a reading suggesting you're gonna marry him I so hope it happens!!!!!

Thanks for the reading Krissy, haven't tested yet - don't worry if I'm not

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 25th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Loves View Post
Thanks for the reading Krissy, haven't tested yet - don't worry if I'm not
I was going to PM you to ask you! You'll have to let us know! I really hope I'm wrong!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 26th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Just bumping this to say that I will start readings again sometime next week. I'm just going to give my dice a little break!

You ladies are awesome for letting me read for you! Thank you! I feel like I'm slowly getting better and better, and that makes me happy!

Jackie, is there any specific day of the week you'd like me to do readings? I don't want us both doing readings at the same time so that people don't have to feel like they need to ask two different questions on the same day.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search