Doing more readings! **CLOSED**

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 04:02 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I need all the practice I can get with divining, so feel free to ask me questions---even more than one! I'll probably start on them tonight based on what I get from all of you, and I'll catch up on whatever is posted tomorrow, too. I'll do readings the rest of the week!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by krissy1989; January 26th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
January 18th, 2011, 04:14 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i love that we get to be your guinea pigs
and i think its awesome that your are taking the time to strengthen your gift.

will i have twins again?
financially will we do better this year?
and do you see a son in my future?

its fun to cross reference your readings with my pendulum readings and see if they match up
what made you pick dice? where you drawn to them or was it something else?

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 18th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
i love that we get to be your guinea pigs
and i think its awesome that your are taking the time to strengthen your gift.

will i have twins again?

its fun to cross reference your readings with my pendulum readings and see if they match up
what made you pick dice? where you drawn to them or was it something else?
I'll start on these tonight when Caleb goes to sleep! Just as a forewarning, the dice don't give strictly "yes" or "no" answers, but I'll ask these questions, anyway, to see how my intuition guides me. And, yes, I was very much drawn to dice! I wrote about it here, if you would like to read up more about how I started.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 18th, 2011, 06:46 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
What do the dice see as far as a baby in our future?

Do they see twins?

Do they see me on the right path, spiritually?

January 18th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Somnious
Hmm... trying to find a question that doesn't have a strictly yes or no answer is a toughie...

How will I do in this semester of college?
When will my financial situation take a turn for the better?
January 18th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Am I pregnant right NOW

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 18th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Will Dan get chemo tomorrow?

Will we be able to accomplish our desired move this summer?

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
January 19th, 2011, 03:27 AM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
I can't think of any questions....hmmm. Can you do a general reading with the dice?

January 19th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Well, ladies, Caleb has me completely scatterbrained, and I didn't get to read last night. I was so exhausted that I just crashed with him. So, I did my readings this morning, and I hope that I was able to connect enough to get a good reading for all of you! Also, the questions that deserved a simple "yes" or "no" were the hardest to interpret, since the dice can't give those answers.

Since I won't always provide the basic meaning for the numbers within my interpretations, you can look those up HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
will i have twins again?
For your first question, I rolled a 9, 14, and 8. Unfortunately, I can't say from what I got whether or not you will conceive twins again. I think these numbers only represent your TTC process itself, but maybe they'll mean something to you that better relates to twin conception. The 9 represents marriage or unions (coming together); the 14 represents friendship, or help from a new friend; and the 8 represents criticism. So, the most I can get from this is that you'll come together with friends who will help you through your TTC journey, but there will still be others who are going to criticize you for trying more quickly than they would like after your loss. Just remember that it's up to you and your hubby when you decide to TTC.

For your second question, I rolled a 12, 14, and 17. You'll soon receive some sort of reassurance in answer to your question, and it will partly come from the encouragement and support of those close to you. In order to achieve your desire to be financially better, though, something will have to change---maybe a job, or your location, or maybe you yourself have to change. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific.

For your third question, I rolled 10 (birth), 13 (sorrow), and 5 (a wish will be granted). I'm not exactly sure how sorrow fits in here, but the 10 and 13 seem promising. I'm curious to know what your pendulum says!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
What do the dice see as far as a baby in our future?

Do they see twins?

Do they see me on the right path, spiritually?
For your first question, I rolled a 12, 9, and another 9. I connect this to having a baby in that you and your hubby will soon come to the same decision concerning the matter, and can go from there. I'm sorry if that's not more helpful!

As for having twins, I can't say for sure. I honestly don't know how these rolls relate to the question, except as a general reading for what twins might mean for your future! I rolled a 12 (a message of importance will soon arrive), 7 (possible difficulties in business, money troubles, gossip and so on), and 11 (a parting, which may be temporary). Perhaps the dice are saying that, if you DID have twins in your future, they would put a strain on your finances and would require you staying home (so, you'd have a temporary parting from your job). That's the most I can get from them.

For your third question, I rolled a 10, 5, and 11. Your current path is going to be taking a slightly different route, so you'll be starting down a path that might be somewhat new to you (this could be represented by new information that you discover within the path that you already follow). This path will make you feel fulfilled spiritually, but sometimes we can get a little overwhelmed by all the new information, so you should sit back just to let all the information sink in. Don't act on your path immediately. Once you feel like you've researched enough and things are "clicking," you'll be right back on your feet. Overall, I get the feeling that you're making the right decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnious
How will I do in this semester of college?
When will my financial situation take a turn for the better?
For your first question, I rolled a 9, 8, and 12. I'm going to take the liberty here of relating to your previous reading on Facebook, because I feel that this reading directly connects to that. You are going to be reunited with your artistic creativity, and, as with any school, your work will be criticized to make you better---criticism from your peers and from yourself. As for the important message that will come soon, I can only think that it will relate to your schoolwork, but I'm just being honest when I say I don't have a clue as to what it could be. Maybe your work will be noticed and you'll be offered a job. Have you been getting a portfolio together to show any possible employers?

For your second question, I rolled an 11, 9, and 8. This one is tough to interpret. Maybe it was just a "shaky" roll? But the numbers themselves seem to line up well together. Are you going to be looking for a part-time job? I'm thinking that, if you do, it might interfere with your schoolwork (you'd receive more constructive criticism than normal), and you'll have to leave the job and come back to being a full-time student to be better brought together with your art. So, it's possible that your financial situation won't take a turn until you're done with school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Loves
Am I pregnant right NOW
Again, this was hard to interpret! I don't think I'm very good with the questions that require a strictly YES or NO answer. I rolled a 7, 11, and 13. Can I go ahead and be bold by saying that I don't think you are? That's just my prediction, based on the overall "unhappiness" of the dice numbers. Perhaps that's their only way of answering me, by relating the negativity of their meanings to a standard "No." However, if it's something that you'd be extremely happy with, then I will be ecstatic to be wrong! Let me know how your testing goes, okay? Here's some baby dust~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth361
Will Dan get chemo tomorrow?

Will we be able to accomplish our desired move this summer?
I'm sorry if this roll is coming at in irrelevant time. I wanted to roll last night and wasn't able to. But I rolled a 14, 11, and 9. Based on those rolls, I was thinking that he was. The numbers could indicate help from a friendly doctor after your hubby leaves home, and you'd be united with him again after his treatment. If it didn't happen today, I'm not sure what else these numbers could indicate. I'm sorry if this isn't coming to you at the right time!

As for your second question, I rolled something very confusing! A 9, 9, and 9. I hope that this clearly depicts you and your family being united with your desire to move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Ginny~*
I can't think of any questions....hmmm. Can you do a general reading with the dice?
I rolled a 9 (marriage; unions), 8 (expect criticism), and 12 (a message of importance will soon arrive). I haven't done a general reading before, so this is good practice! However, I have to admit that this is the hardest! I think you're going to come to a decision soon, and it might not make everyone happy. But it will be a good decision for you, and I feel that the 12 indicates a message that will pertain to your spirituality. So, perhaps you will make a change in your current lifestyle that will better fit your path and you will benefit from it.

I'm sorry that that's so vague. I wrote down what each number meant in case you wanted to interpret the numbers yourself.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Somnious
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
For your first question, I rolled a 9, 8, and 12. I'm going to take the liberty here of relating to your previous reading on Facebook, because I feel that this reading directly connects to that. You are going to be reunited with your artistic creativity, and, as with any school, your work will be criticized to make you better---criticism from your peers and from yourself. As for the important message that will come soon, I can only think that it will relate to your schoolwork, but I'm just being honest when I say I don't have a clue as to what it could be. Maybe your work will be noticed and you'll be offered a job. Have you been getting a portfolio together to show any possible employers?

For your second question, I rolled an 11, 9, and 8. This one is tough to interpret. Maybe it was just a "shaky" roll? But the numbers themselves seem to line up well together. Are you going to be looking for a part-time job? I'm thinking that, if you do, it might interfere with your schoolwork (you'd receive more constructive criticism than normal), and you'll have to leave the job and come back to being a full-time student to be better brought together with your art. So, it's possible that your financial situation won't take a turn until you're done with school.
Oh man, how awesome would that be to be offered a job? *melts* They do have a lot of potential employers at the summer shows (essentially, you mail in your art that you want to be put up with all of your contact information), but I've never had the cojones to actually put anything up. Maybe I should take a chance this year?

Mm, that's what I was worried about. I was considering getting a part time job, but I was seriously worried that I'd get too stressed out and just crash on my school work. I suppose that makes up my answer for me. I've been on the rocks about it for a while.
January 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnious
Maybe I should take a chance this year?
It can't hurt, for sure! Maybe this reading was just what you needed to encourage you.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 20th, 2011, 04:13 AM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
Hmmmm interesting! I'm going to have to meditate on my reading to see what may unfold for me. Thank you so much for doing it

January 20th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
are you still devining? i have some questions if so, if not no big

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

January 20th, 2011, 10:06 AM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
Well, ladies, Caleb has me completely scatterbrained, and I didn't get to read last night. I was so exhausted that I just crashed with him. So, I did my readings this morning, and I hope that I was able to connect enough to get a good reading for all of you! Also, the questions that deserved a simple "yes" or "no" were the hardest to interpret, since the dice can't give those answers.

Since I won't always provide the basic meaning for the numbers within my interpretations, you can look those up HERE.

For your first question, I rolled a 9, 14, and 8. Unfortunately, I can't say from what I got whether or not you will conceive twins again. I think these numbers only represent your TTC process itself, but maybe they'll mean something to you that better relates to twin conception. The 9 represents marriage or unions (coming together); the 14 represents friendship, or help from a new friend; and the 8 represents criticism. So, the most I can get from this is that you'll come together with friends who will help you through your TTC journey, but there will still be others who are going to criticize you for trying more quickly than they would like after your loss. Just remember that it's up to you and your hubby when you decide to TTC.

For your second question, I rolled a 12, 14, and 17. You'll soon receive some sort of reassurance in answer to your question, and it will partly come from the encouragement and support of those close to you. In order to achieve your desire to be financially better, though, something will have to change---maybe a job, or your location, or maybe you yourself have to change. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific.

For your third question, I rolled 10 (birth), 13 (sorrow), and 5 (a wish will be granted). I'm not exactly sure how sorrow fits in here, but the 10 and 13 seem promising. I'm curious to know what your pendulum says!
ok here it goes
my family thinks we are nuts because we hope to have twins again (i cant explain it but after losing my twins it just made me want them again, i dont know maybe i feel i cheated i guess )

as for the second. it makes complete sense to me. ummmm..... i have been throwing around this idea with hubby and a few close friends. i want to start my own baby bedding/clothing company. you know for those mommies that just dont want the normal everyday styles you find out there. i plan to do off the wall, fun, edgy.......some gothic, some punk.....you get the idea. and i think the change that needs to happen is i need to find the self confidence to just do it.

the last one kinda plays on my pendulum readings. i keep getting readings that i will have triplets (scary ), two boys one girl (what i really want is boy/girl twins). 34 -35 wks is predicted, and then one of the boys will be in the nicu for a while with breathing issues. but everything works out ok and all three live. so birh, sorrow, and a wish granted. kinda crazy. it also says my bfp will be either this month of next, most likely next.
i got the triplet reading like so
will i have another baby soon: yes
will it be just one baby: no
will it be twins: no (and this is where i got scared)
will it be triplets: yes
and then i went on to ask about the sexes and the health of us all. i tried to will the pendulum to say b/g twins but no luck lol. we shall see.
(p.s. twins run in my family and i have been taking soy to help me o, so i do run the risk of dropping more than one egg)

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Thank you.

I look forward to seeing about the move. Dan didnt have chemo yesterday...numbers were too low again they didnt want to risk killing off all his platelets.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
January 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback, ladies!! I greatly appreciate it!

Quote:
are you still devining? i have some questions if so, if not no big
And yes, Bella, I'm still taking questions!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 20th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
cool!
ok i hope i ask these the right way

Will I, should I, continue on the medical career path?

Will I, should I, break into the book,writing, editing career?

Is going back to classes in my near future?

eta: i was reading the other thread and it totally made sense, if iam not very easy to read i wont be offended if you would like to come back to me at another time. Im sure we will get to know each other better as we go along

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

Last edited by Bella Nyxe; January 20th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
January 21st, 2011, 08:22 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Can I ask a question? If so..

Will my little at home business I'm starting do any good this year?

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

January 21st, 2011, 01:36 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I have another question...

How will my health be during this pregnancy?

Thanks Krissy!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
No, no, Bella! Don't worry! I haven't had time to sit down in a quiet place to do any readings, but I'm about to roll right now for everyone. I'll post the readings a little later! Hopefully I get good ones for everyone!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search