Slow Sunday

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Sundays are always slow on JM. What are you ladies doing right now?

My dad is still here on his visit from PA. He arrived around 2 p.m. yesterday and stayed the night. I'm getting a small break from all the commotion right now because Caleb is napping, and my dad is gone while he takes my little sister practice driving. I am sooo ready to have our house back to just the three of us, but I don't know when my dad will be leaving, because there's a Steeler's game this evening, and he wants to watch it with my brother. It doesn't start until 6:30, so it's going to be late when the game is over. I bet you anything he'll want to stay the night again.

He was irritating me last night (my dad isn't the best of people), and I was glad he'd be leaving today---but that was when we thought the game was Saturday, not Sunday. Sooooo.... Ugh. Goddess give me strength.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 23rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
my.estrella's Avatar Ashley
The whole internet has been especially quiet this weekend it seems. Thankfully the snow has melted here so right now no one is at the house but me and Kenna. So nice and quiet!
January 23rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
DistantSun's Avatar Seeking Serenity
Send a message via AIM to DistantSun
I was supposed to go in to cover a girl's shift today, only it is currently -15 with windchill. I did not want to walk in that, lol.

Thank you so much, cavewoman!
January 23rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
Somnious
I just got done making a very delicious lunch of lime and shrimp ramen with chili paste. I'm always surprised with what you man make delicious with prepackaged foods... Anyway, while I eat I'll be reading more of my book, The Islands of the Blessed. I'm trying to pace myself on it, because it's the last of the series, but it's sooo good!
January 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Ooooh, the title has me intrigued, Som! What's the series about?

And anyway, something amazing happened, but I'm going to make another thread for it!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Somnious
Well, it's the last book of the Sea of Trolls series by Nancy Farmer. Basically, it's about a young boy who is taken in as a apprentice from a famous Bard called "Dragon Tongue". With him, he learns about about Pagan traditions. The series is about the adventures of the boy as he learns magic from the Bard. There's also a bunch of Mythology, though it's mostly Nordic stuff, as he's forced to travel around the and deal with a bunch of mythological creatures and gods. I think it's suppose to be geared towards children, like Harry Potter, but I still find it very interesting. I'm going to be sad when I finish it. xD
January 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
Oooh, I'll have to check it out for sure! Sounds like something right up my alley.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I know - it's when I usually get all caught up!!

I was working yesterday, and just spent today hanging out and chilling out with Shaun and Daniel.

January 23rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
We had Family Day today...we went bowling, shopping, and had a yummy dinner at Lenny's Sub Shop...I love Family Day.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

January 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i was watching L&O:svu on netflix

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 23rd, 2011, 07:36 PM
DistantSun's Avatar Seeking Serenity
Send a message via AIM to DistantSun
Just so everyone knows... It is officially -5.1F here right now. It is officially winter hell. *** universe??? That's -20C for anyone who isn't in America.

Thank you so much, cavewoman!
January 23rd, 2011, 07:47 PM
Good grief, Sun! It's really cold here, as well---in the single digits. But at least those digits are positive, not negative. LoL.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search