Oracle Readings

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Ask here

I will get to these as soon as possible Maybe tomorrow night

Co-Host July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

January 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i love these threads

i would like to know about how my business will do?

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
January 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Anything about Dan's general health and what I can do to help him be healthier please honey x

January 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
i love these threads

i would like to know about how my business will do?
The Web Weaver
synchronicity, Divine intelligence, cause and effect

The Web Weaver rejoices that your creations are far reaching and have positive effects on the many. Every action, every thought, every word and deed is woven into the web of creation. When the Web Weaver appears as your Ally, she grants you the way to others of like mind and intention and lets you know you're not alone in your endeavors.

Just when you need to make a connection, the magic, synchronicity occurs. Music reverberates through the web and plays in harmony with your own. This is a sign to trust in the connectivity between all events. Magic is afoot for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverla~ View Post
Anything about Dan's general health and what I can do to help him be healthier please honey x
The Resting Tree
patience, stillness

The Resting Tree is a sign for you to stop focusing and planning and be at peace in the moment. This is the representative of nonaction and relaxation. Patience is the key to being with this Ally.

The Resting Tree asks you to slow down, sit back, and watch the roses bloom and the birds feed in the meadow. This isn't the time to forge ahead in any way. You may not be taking enough breaks, so you're invited to be still and contemplate your good fortune, even if it means blessing the chaos in your life. This is a sign to allow everything to fall away except the stillness of the moment; it's like living within the space between breaths.

When the Resting Tree appears, it signals that you've done all you can for now and it's time to unwind and allow your story to unfold of its own accord. You've earned the right to rest and relax. Amazing ideas will come if you do. Remember the ancient saying, "We do without doing and everything gets done."

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 26th, 2011, 05:34 AM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
Just a general reading for me please

January 26th, 2011, 06:46 AM
DistantSun's Avatar Seeking Serenity
Send a message via AIM to DistantSun
Will we ever go back to Ireland?

Thank you so much, cavewoman!
January 26th, 2011, 10:47 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
How do you see my TTC journey being when we start in May? (I hope I'm not too late asking this! )

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
How do you see my TTC journey being when we start in May? (I hope I'm not too late asking this! )
okay I want to copy Krissy's question!!!!

January 26th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Ginny~* View Post
Just a general reading for me please
Copying Krissy's question:

The Eagle King
the big picture, angelic help

The Eagle King is a sign that your highest destiny is within reach. You're on the right path now, even if you can't see where you're going. The Eagle King soars high above the mountains and valleys of life and is able to see the big picture when you seem to be lost in a big of fog. He makes a formidable Ally as he takes your prayers up toward the sun and releases them to the Divine. They will be answered for the highest good of all. It's a fortunate omen when the Eagle King is your ally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantSun View Post
Will we ever go back to Ireland?
The High Lady of Love and Compassion
reverence, kindness, consideration

When the High Lady of Love and Compassion chooses to be your Ally, she brings you a deep and meaningful message: she reminds you that only Love is real. It is the sole unconditional and true power behind all means of manifesting out of the unseen into the material.
Love's greatest creative power is ignited by the conscious action of compassion. Generosity of the heart, reverence, respect, and empathy for all living things bring you profound power to live a life of happiness and contentment. Love, compassion, and kindness to all must be the impulse behind your thoughts, feelings and actions when your intention is to create a prosperous and abundant life. Unconditional Love will be returned 10fold.

The High Lady also reminds you that when she chooses to be your Ally, she brings you evidence that you're loved. All manner of synchronicities align in your favor. If your question refers to a relationship, you're required to think of the other person and inquire what is in his or her highest good. Give selflessly without asking for or expecting anything in return, and let go. What is yours will come to you. Kindness always returns somehow. you will surely receive that which you give... in more ways than you can imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
The Mapmaker of Destiny
authentic purpose, inspiration, free will

When the Mapmaker of Destiny appears, it's a sign that you're being given an opportunity to transform Fate into Destiny. At birth, each human being is given a unique map with myriad paths that intersect with one another. Your Map of Destiny shows all the places you're meant to visit, places where you will be challenged to evolve into the highest aspects of the Self.

Remember that you're a spark of the Divine come to Earth to experience itself in human form. As such, your path is unique. It's also somewhat preordained, and Fate represents the events in your life that were meant to happen and that you can't change. Fate is transformed into Destiny according to how you respond to your circumstances. Destiny offers you the ability to make great opportunities out of fated experience, so free will and choice are possible at certain points on your map.

NOW is one of those times. You're faced with relationship or circumstance brought to you by Fate. How you respond will lead you into your perfect Destiny. Your Ally may assume the form of a soulmate come to heal your heart and be your companion. Perhaps your Challenger makes you face the things within you that must change in order for you to express your highest good. Maybe Fate brings you an Ally in the form of a wonderful new project..... or a Challenger in the form of a failed business.

No matter which form they take, all are perfect expressions of Fate inviting you into your Destiny. Pay attention as your map unfolds now. And remember that Fate makes the map, but Destiny is determined by the manner in which you engage your journey.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 26th, 2011, 08:33 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Thank you!! That gave me a lot of great insight!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search