For anyone in the East TN area

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2012, 08:52 PM
Tuatha's Avatar Veteran
I'm not sure of the location of everyone, but I thought I would let everyone know about some events coming up with the Pagan Community here in the next few months. Figured if anyone was close, or passing through, or knew anyone in the area, you could let them know and come on buy

First, for Pagan Pride Day, we are doing a picnic. The East TN Wyrdos are changing into a non profit group called Pagan Pride of East Tennessee.

We'll, I'll just copy/paste the info we released to the papers and other places lol. It makes it easier.

Pagan Pride of East Tennessee - Reunion & Picnic

Let us come together in a Reunion to celebrate the Power of Change as East Tennessee Wyrdoes is transitioning into a new organization to better serve the Knoxville area and extended Pagan community.

Noon - 5 pm
Saturday, September 29th 2012

McFee Park
917 McFee Rd.
Farragut, Tennessee 37934

Please bring a canned food donation and a potluck side dish to share.
Hamburgers and hot dogs will be provided

We will have a pavilion at McFee Park and we will be communing in the area around it. Ritual will take place at the end of the event.

We cannot set up canopies or tents so bring your chairs and sunscreen.

There will be no vending this year.

Questions:
paganprideofeasttn@gmail.com
865-309-4110
East Tn Pagan Pride Day Picnic | Facebook

We are also having a yard sell/fundraiser. It'll all be pagany type stuff for other pagans who might have a hard time being able to buy tools and stuff.

Got Junk? Get rid of it and support your community!
PAGAN PRIDE COMMUNITY YARD SALE

When: September 8th 2012, 8am – 1pm
Where: 2301 Piedmont St. Knoxville 37921
Why: This is a fundraising event to benefit Pagan Pride of East Tennessee

All proceeds from the sale will benefit PPET. If you have items to donate for the sale, please contact us to arrange drop off or pick up by 8/2!

Contact Us: paganprideofeasttn@gmail.com or 865-309-4110

__________________________________________________ ______

We are also going to be having a craft fair hopefully, but that isn't until Nov. and all that information isn't out yet.

We also now have Twitter, that I am in charge of, wooohoo! But, I need followers, so if you twitter, follow us!

Twitter

If any of yall are going to be in the area, please come out, I'd love to meet you!!!

August 22nd, 2012, 05:42 AM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
I'm up by Nashville but if we head to that area for some reason, I'll keep you in mind. I'll follow you on Twitter, though!

August 22nd, 2012, 07:46 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I wish they did stuff like this over here! I've never been able to find a local Pagan community here. Everyone I know is C of E (or purporting to be C of E even if they don't attend church) apart from me and DP.

August 22nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Thats great...I hope you get a lot of people attending and the events turn out awesome!

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 22nd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Tuatha's Avatar Veteran
We are hoping for a big turn out this year, its a lot different than in the past. PPD always had tents and vendors. We always had it at a UU church and, well, there was a falling out earlier this year and this is all we could come up with on short notice. The park has SO many rules about no tents no sell no anything!

But it was this, or cancel, and we didn't want to cancel.

Nyz, you were my first follower! woot. If you get down this way I'd love to meet ya. I'll be at all of the events.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search