repeat after me

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mitra Shonu
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By MidnightMaiden

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Cursing someone is wrong.

OK maybe you don't need to repeat it but I do LOL
October 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Ha! are you talking using foul language at someone (cause, sometimes...it helps), or are you talking literally cursing them...cause, yeah that would be wrong...

care to vent with us as to why you have to remind yourself it is wrong...that might help get some perspective or vindication, as the case may be...lol...
firefaery likes this.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

October 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
If you don't mind reading it, sure!

I already posted under inlaws, but that's OK. DS's grandmother (my x's mom) had him for the summer & then filed for custody when I went to pick him up. She is making all sorts of claims that I'm a danger to him & that's just not true. He doesn't want to talk to or about me now.

I keep trying to remind myself that she is just angry with me because her son is being punished for what he did to me. That is not my fault but she doesn't understand that. Sometimes I even manage to stop being mad for 5 whole minutes!
October 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Oh & I meant literally. Lol. Swearing at her wouldn't bother ne at all! She deserves to know exactly what I think of her & her methods.
October 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Oh, sweetie...I am so sorry for the pain your x-mil is putting you through...and your ds...I hope she will realize, soon, that what she's doing is only hurting him in the end..and that you are able to reunite with your son asap...love and light to you in the hopes that it resolves the way it should...((hugs))

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

October 11th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thank you. I'm in for the fight of a lifetime but I know I'm right & that just has to be enough. I refuse to sink to her level of accusations & I refuse to accept any more of her negativity. I would love to just forget she exists but for now I can't. When DS has had enough, them I can finally be rid of her.

Oh & in case I wasn't clear about it, she has temp custody & I'm not allowed contact right now. Goddess please bring me a good (cheap) lawyer!
October 12th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I would do a lot of affirmations/spells that AFFIRM that you and your child are happy and safe and that you'll always be secure together and that xMIL will see the light and be content and happy knowing that he's ok with you. Do it over and over and over again Focus on what you DO want, not on what you don't want your xMIL to do.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 12th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Ohhh Id have a hard time not cursing her too. I hope it gets resolved in your favor...that kinda stuff irks me!!!

I agree with Jackie(EarthyMama) about affirmations...they should help.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
October 12th, 2012, 02:42 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
I'd have a hard time not cursing too! My daughter is my everything!

I hope things get resolved quickly and in your favor dear. Love and light
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

October 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks. It makes me feel a little better to know other people would be tempted to do it too.

I've been trying to focus on what I do want & I spent most of last night trying to make my head realize what my heart already knows. Just because he goes along with it doesn't mean he actually believes it. I'm never going to understand how & why she would do this, so I've given up trying. Forgiveness is a bit beyond me right now but I'm working on it. That woman needs love more than anything but I just can't give it to her.
October 14th, 2012, 12:27 AM
I just thought I'd give you lovely ladies an update.

After a near total breakdown last night, I did some meditation & finally reached my happy place LOL.

I have a few spells planned, and a very long to do list. But I finally feel like there's hope.
October 18th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
yeah, i want to curse and curse AT people a lot. i dont though and whenever i feel the need to curse i remember that positive energies achieves more then negative energies.

although curing AT people, well i dont have that amount of willpower yet

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

October 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Im glad you found your peaceful, happy place and I hope the spells work as you wish them too.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
October 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this.

Remember, forgiveness isn't about forgiving said person, but rather an act for you to release your anger to the higher good. You don't have to forgive xMIL, but you do need to let that anger and resentment go, for you and your son.

You can't accomplish anything while angry and hot tempered.

Lots of luck to you and I hope it all goes smoothly and you and your son are happy, healthy, and at peace.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search