Who are your God(s)?

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 2 Post By Bella Nyxe
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Just wondering.

What are your personal experiences with them?
How did they come to you?
Are they from different pantheons?

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 19th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Lakshmi from the Hindu pantheon.
Dont really have a male counterpart but Lakshmi's mate is Vishnu and although I wouldnt say he's superly contacted me the more I dwell on the subject the more I feel it just seems right to keep them together.
How it came to be is the day after I meditated on whether there was a Goddess I should be focused on and working with and such her name was everywhere. Watching tv her name was a restaurant on the program I was watching, then it was mentioned on another program and in a commercial.
Then I saw her name online for no real reason was just there on a page I was exploring, etc. So I realized she was calling to me and I looked into who she was more and realized we were a good match and she's never left my side since(that was like 3 yrs ago...before Dans illness).

Here is a link I found today that has a great bit of info on her and as you read you might see why she came to me.
http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/cybertemples/Lakshmi.html
Earthy.Mama likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Last edited by Amaranth Dhanya; October 19th, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
October 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Gaia because i can feel Her while meditating and outside.

Im not sure about God, i really dont think im letting myself go enough right now to "see" properly.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Hekate came to me when I finally interpreted all the symbolism's in my "meditation spot" in my mind that I've had for years. I noticed a lady in the woods as well (the woods in my meditation spot), I needed clarification and I saw a deer the next night (we lived in the city at that time). I knew it was Artemis. On Mabon of that year I had a very vivid connection with another deity and I asked for more info.... That night I had a dream that told me about places I've never heard of. The next morning I immediately (like literally got up and went to my computer) and I looked up this place and the info that was given to me in my dream and it was all real! And during my Mabon ritual the things I was seeing in meditation/trance connected to the place I saw in my dream and researched that morning. It was Athena.

So, I have Hekate, Artemis and Athena.

I also have Morrigan. I think I've had her since I was about 14 years old. Certain connections that I've always been drawn too and they point to her. She's still there but hasn't really made herself "known" to me yet.

Cerridwen has popped up a time or two, not sure what she's doing though LOL!
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search