Describe...

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lhug_nar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
1. The color of your spirit and why its that color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc.
3. How you feel about the world.
4. What you think of nature.
5. How you feel about your family...all members.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Last edited by Amaranth Dhanya; April 23rd, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
April 22nd, 2013, 11:00 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
1. The color of your spirit and why its that color. Honestly I see it as either a blue or a purple... No rhyme or reason really other than that's what I envision when I think about spirit.

2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc. It's somewhere in the middle for me but can be stronger or weaker depending on the day.

3. How you feel about the world. The world is a tough place. It's raw and unfeeling most of the time due to human influence but can be SO beautiful when people have compassion for other things/beings.

4. What you think of nature. I think nature is beautiful in every aspect. It's hard to see the beauty sometimes but it's there.

5. How you feel about your family...all members. I generally love my family. There are some members that make it really difficult to like due to their actions and how much harassment they bring to the table.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.
April 22nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
1. The color of your spirit and why its that color. Yellow. Yellow is the color of life and smiles. Yellow has a scent in my mind, it smells like an open field. Like the breeze. It's just a pure color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc. I would say it's in the middle. It can be a high and it can be in a low. It's constantly changing.
3. How you feel about the world. The world is full of beauty and pain. I think that the pain and struggle people have everyday show more then the beauty within it. That really makes me sad. I also feel like most do not respect the world.
4. What you think of nature. Nature is simply beautiful. The air we breathe is even nature and without it there would be no human life as we know it. Nature is amazing.
5. How you feel about your family...all members. I have a love / hate relationship with my family. They can be difficult to get along with for the simple fact that I am different. They are stubborn and stuck in their ways. My immediate family I adore. They drive me insane, but I love them.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 23rd, 2013, 06:28 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lotus View Post
1. The color of your spirit and why its that color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc.
3. How you feel about the world.
4. What you think of nature.
5. How you feel about your family...all members.

1. Purplish white. I always see it with purple in it. Not a deep purple just a medium tone purple with white..sort of misty like around me.
2. Its in the middle right now, trying to grow. I just need to let it loose is all LOL.
3. Im sad that the world is so disrespectful to one another and to everything in it. Im sad so many have forgotten the wonder and beauty that is around us and within us. Im blessed to be where I am tho.
4. Nature is a vast place full of wonder and scary stuff. Its a mix just like humanity is. Some good, some bad, some inbetween. Some live by instinct while others live by some unknown code. It is beautiful to watch and see and smell.
5. They drive me crazy LOL but Id be nowhere without them. I love them all very much despite flaws we all have.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search