chitter-chatter

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mitra Shonu
  • 1 Post By TreeTog
  • 1 Post By lhug_nar
  • 1 Post By Nyzira
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Sooooooo what is everyone up to this week?

Let's see how well we can keep a chat going this week.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
June 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Hmmmm...Let's see...

I started an ACV regimen...hoping to see some positive results from that...so far..it's not too bad...the taste isn't that hard to get used to (for me, anyway), so that's a plus...

I want to find a dvd of Tai' Chi and start doing that and yoga on a regular basis...don't know why I'm on a health kick right now, but I'm going for it while the motivation is there!

Friday I have my lovely yearly physical/blood work/internal invasion...Looking forward to that! Not! but it must be done, so buck up chicky I tell myself...lol

I might be getting together with my co-workers for lunch on wednesday...that's not definite yet, but I hope we can get together...I miss them (we work for the school district and only for the 9 months of the school year)...

That's about it for me!

Who's next?
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

June 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
School, midterm, school, school, quiz, play review, play script review/book report thingie. ("Thingie" is the technical term.)

Needless to say, school is keeping me busy.

June 18th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Busy bees!!

Today I need to return a couple dvds and clean the bathroom.
Tomorrow is our second group grief meeting plus Connor has a counseling appointment.
Oh wait...His appointment is Thursday.

Im looking into putting him in martial arts too. Think learning some discipline from others and stuff like that will help him.

Think that's it for now. Ya know this weather is nutty! Today it's gonna be in the high 90's but tomorrow it's dropping to the mid-80' s. And Friday a bit cooler still.

I don't mind the actual temps(well aside from today) but it's the giant dips and waves...No wonder everyone seems to be staying sick or allergy ridden.

June 18th, 2013, 08:50 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Monday I had a client appointment for a July wedding, followed by a doctor appt,

Today I had a magazine photoshoot, where I dislocated my knee at the end...VERY embarassing, where they editor of the magazine was there, the model etc etc.

June 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Hi, Ladies...

So a day of Blah today...so not looking forward to my checkup tomorrow... I hate the invasiveness of it...

But hey, tomorrow's friday, so there's that...then the weekend...not doing anything special, just the usual..chores. woo hoo!

I didn't get a tai chi video...got a pair of shoes instead...(honestly I couldn't find one at the stores, but we're going to the library tomorrow so I can check there...also, if I don't like it, I'm not out anything.)

My little doggie is upset with me...she barks at my son, so I started squirting her with water when she does...she's been giving me the evil eye all morning. Hopefully she'll get over it quickly AND get the point of no barking at Jed.

June 20th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Hope you find a DVD at the library that will work for you.

Im dealing with kids and attitude today.

Connors called me "you piece of sh..." at least four times and the day is only half over. His blood curdling, high pitched screams have left my ears ringing and a headache formed.
Just s typical day. Blah...

June 20th, 2013, 02:36 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I am trying to plan a Litha ritual that involves my kids. I want to pay homeage to the fae.
Mitra Shonu likes this.

June 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Hope your day has gotten a little better, Hillarie...I feel for you (my teen is a nightmare sometimes...always has been since the day he was born..and yes, He has scared me sometimes where I'm afraid to go to sleep..so much anger and hate, and no idea where it stems from )

I applied for a new job this afternoon...EEK! It's a receptionist job at the High School...Jared told me NOT to get a job at his school, so the little witch in me took that as sort of a challenge and I did it anyway. I have to go get my High school transcripts because I have no idea where my diploma is, and scan that in as an attachment and hit the send button and it's all good, providing my references reply to their email asking about me. then we shall see...I'm not desperate for another job, I'd just really really like something out of the daycare field...and I love office work...so...fingers and toes crossed! I'm going to try to incorporate some of the Super Moon's intensity for a positive outcome for this...

Thinking of you and sending calming, peaceful light your way Hillarie...((hugs))

June 21st, 2013, 01:40 PM
Had my check up this morning...found a lump in my right breast...scheduling mammogram and ultrasound to figure out what it is....O.o

On a different note, I did find a tai chi dvd at the library...so tomorrow am, I'm going to watch it and see if it's something I'd like to incorporate into a daily schedule...I'm hoping I do like it, and that way I can meditate and to tai chi at the same time...and make a commitment to do a daily practice.

June 21st, 2013, 08:19 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Well, lets see...

Monday - I cleaned the house and put together our new bed from Ikea...

Tuesday - Miss Mackenzie decided to make her entrance into the world! She was born at 5:21p and was 6 lbs 6 ounces, 19.25"

Wednesday - We were at the hospital until we were released around 6p, went to Bryce's t-ball game and caught the last 15-20 minutes of it.

Thursday - we took Mackenzie into DH's office so everyone could see her...

Today - we went to the chiropractor and the doctor with Mackenzie. She weighed 5 lbs 14 ounces today.

Saturday - We're going to stay home...

Sunday - Probably stay home again...

Monday - we're probably going to stay home again which is OK with me!

Tuesday - we're back to the doctor with Mackenzie for a weight check...
*PurpleMidnight* likes this.
June 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
So... midterm: I scored a 98! This gives me a 94.5% for the class so far. Considering I so suck at math and this is a math class, I'm super proud. Got my play review done but I can't turn it in for a while, yet. Got my script review finished, as well, and posted it (I'm taking a couple of classes online and part of it is discussions on a forum). Got a 90 on my quiz, so yay! Got a speech outline written and turned in Friday and I have to meet with some students and the instructor on Monday to give and video the speech. Don't ever take a speech class online. It sucks.
*PurpleMidnight* likes this.

June 22nd, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mitra(I like that lol)-glad you found a DVD, hope you enjoy it.
Tiff-YAY!!! Congrats and definitely hanging at home is cool.
Bam-congrats on such an awesome score! I suck st math too so I hear ya on being proud..you deserve it.
Nyzira likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search