Hello!

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Amaranth Dhanya

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2013, 02:55 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
Hi Everyone! My name is Emi and I am new to this board. I wanted to meet other pagan/wiccan mothers! I was born and raised Mormon but have been practicing wicca on and off since I was about 18. I'm 30 now and married to my high school sweetheart who is atheist. I have been thinking of reconnecting with my faith, much to the dismay of my staunch mormon family. (and the disapproval of my husband who thinks all religions are ridiculously stupid) Are your partners/spouses pagan/wiccan as well? What about extended family?

July 25th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Hello and welcome! I'm Hillarie. I call myself spiritually eclectic. My late husband was similar.
been on this path since 2007. Before that hubby had pagan leanings but didn't talk much about it. He loathed all organized religion.
I was born and raised Mormon(even served a mission). My family wasn't thrilled when I walked away but they don't treat me horrid either.

This is a great group of ladies, I'm glad you found us.
My best advice is follow your heart no matter what others think or say. It's your soul journey not theirs. Embrace the path you feel meant to walk on.
lhug_nar and Mitra Shonu like this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 26th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Welcome to JM and Pagan Living!!!

DH used to be Wiccan, then just Pagan, then spiritual, and now he prefers not to classify himself as anything. I'm more "into" religion and spirituality than he is. He doesn't care what I do. His extended family is extremely Christian, but we don't care what they think My family is non-religious and they don't care.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Hello and Welcome! I am Leslie. I am married to David and we have 2 sons. David is a pagan also. My kids will be raised with a Pagan and Christian background. My family is mainly Christian and that is fine. They accept my family being Pagan.

Leslie

July 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Hello and Welcome!

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

July 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Hi! So nice to meet you...

I'm Melissa, and I've only come into Paganism in the last 3 years..I'm still learning and growing...I've been reading up on Buddhism, Hinduism, and Angels...they all fascinate me, but my heart is still with Celtic Paganism...

My dh supports my spiritual decisions, though he is non-practicing Jewish, and we're raising our kiddlets with a mix of Judaism/Christianity/Pagan/Spiritual...basically exposing them to as much as we can and let their hearts guide them on their path.

Our extended families don't talk about my choices...they don't like it, but they don't talk about it.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search