Introduce Yourself!

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Hello! I am Jodi (Witch name: Willow) I am Wiccan, and we have just decided to homeschool our kids, and make religion part of the ciriculum. We will be teaching about all religions though, to make it fair. But we will be celebrating the Wiccan Holidays, rather than the Christian ones that public school celebrate, although they are not allowed to celebrate holidays.....yea, gotta love the irony.
August 19th, 2006, 02:06 PM
pretty_in_a_casket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pretty_in_a_casket
I'm Ashlee, to about to be 21 on September 3rd. I have been married to my DH since 8-15-05 and we've been dating since 2-13-03. We live in a very small conservative town in Southern West Virginia, and we have the infamous Church Gas Station Chain going on here, as in when you drive through town you'll see a church, then a gas station, a church, then a gas station and so on and so on. That may sound hard to believe, but I'm for real hehe. It's small! I've been Pagan since I was 13, and I usualy describe myself as Wiccan, just your typical eclectic solitary. Although there is a family oriented Coven about an hour away that I'm currently looking into for when my little one arrives in January. They do alot of things with the children, kwim? They seem pretty nice and all that so far. I'm expecting a boy that we'll be calling Aiden Konnor Ray due Jan. 1st 2007! Ok imma stop now cause I know I have just written you guys a short novel, but I'm just to excited about this board!
August 20th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Welcome! Isn't it great that we have our own spot. It always seems that we have to be in hiding, even though the burning days are way over. So yea, it feels great to be "Out of the Broom closet"
August 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
I'm Niamh ("nee-av" and yes, thats my real name)... I'll be 22 on October 1st, 2006... I've been an eclectic Pagan/Wiccan for about 7 years now (as has my husband). My husband's name is Gwyddion and he is 25. Gwydd and I got married Sept 22, 2003 (the Autumn Equinox). We are expecting our first child on January 21, 2007. We plan to homeschool our kids.

"I am Wiccan, and we have just decided to homeschool our kids, and make religion part of the ciriculum. We will be teaching about all religions though, to make it fair."

We're going to do the same thing.

Lets see... Gwyddion is in the United States Marine Corps. He's been in for about 7 years and has another 13 years to go (he's going career). I was born and raised in the Marine Corps (my mom is also a marine). We currently live in Kailua, Hawaii on the island of Oahu.

We celebrate the eight sabbats and we also celebrate Christmas... however Christmas has no spiritual/religious meaning to us when we celebrate it... for us its purely secular/cultural. We celebrate Yule by doing a ritual and opening our new "holiday pj's" that we get every year. We wear our new pj's on the night before X-Mas and keep them on as we open presents the next day. We call our tree our Yule Tree. We do NOT celebrate Easter though. We do that on Ostara. I think I wanted to do the X-Mas thing so much because I grew up without it for the most part (my mom was a Jehovah's Witness). But I did get to celebrate it at my dads house sometimes. I've just always loved X-Mas, so it was def something I wanted to do as an adult.

Anywho... thats all I can think of, lol.

August 30th, 2006, 08:37 AM
MommyLuv's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via ICQ to MommyLuv Send a message via MSN to MommyLuv
Merry Meet...My names Melissa Im 29...My daughter Serenity Just turned 1..My fience Jay is 35..We live in Albuquerque ,NM...I also have a 10 year old son that lives with his dad...Ive been wiccan my whole live wais raised it...And Jay is wiccan also...I look forward to getting to know everyone here... Blessed Be

<span style="font-family:Century">Thank you Jacquie for the awesome siggy</span>

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search