We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi everyone! A debate started about this religion got me thinking and I was wondering if you could help me answer some questions I have.
1. Do you consider yourselves witches?
2. Do people want to harm you because you're a witch (if you consider yourself one)?
4. What type of magic do you use?
5. Is wicca/pagan anything like the show Charmed?
6. How did the wicca/pagan religions come to be?
7. Do you believe in a God or Gods?
8. What exactly do you worship?
9. Do you go to church or do you just practice your religion from home?
10. Does your religion(s) have any enemies?
I have so many questions, sorry! I'm very naive when it comes to these religions and am just curious abuot what I don't know. Maybe some one could make a sticky about what you all believe.
Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12) "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson
7. Do you believe in a God or Gods? I am a soft polytheist, which means I believe in multiple gods and goddesses, BUT I believe all gods are one God, all goddesses are one Goddess, and the God and Goddess are One. But every Pagan/Wiccan views deity differently.
8. What exactly do you worship? I dont worship anything. I honour and revere my deities. Honour and revere may be synonymous with worship... but I just dont like the word "worship". It makes me feel as if I am "at the mercy" of some higher being, which I dont feel that I am. Like I said, I honour and revere my deities... but I dont worship them.
9. Do you go to church or do you just practice your religion from home? My husband and I mostly practice at home... but we also attend a Wiccan workshop every Wednesday and celebrate sabbats (holidays) with the military Wiccan group here.
10. Does your religion(s) have any enemies? lol no. Most Wiccans believe that every person travels their own path and reaches "God" in their own way. Not everyone is meant to be Wiccan or Pagan, just like not everyone is meant to be Christian, Muslim, or Jewish.