Wednesday Whines.

Forum: Pagan Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2006, 04:01 PM
MommyLuv's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via ICQ to MommyLuv Send a message via MSN to MommyLuv
<span style="font-family:Comic">Need to VENT or Just Whine bout something Let it out Here!</span>

<span style="font-family:Century">Thank you Jacquie for the awesome siggy</span>

</div>
October 25th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I have a vent. Today, after much poking and prodding, I found out I have PCOS. (Well they're pretty sure, although right now it's all based on an ultrasound) It makes me feel really stupid for thinking that my problems were just caused by stopping bcp. Especially since I thought I might have been pregnant a year ago. (I freaked out about a possible unplanned pregnancy for nothing, but I guess it did make me realize that a pregnancy right now wouldn't be the end of the world. It's also how I found jm.)

I also hate that my co-worker was more concerned about clocking out on time than caring about how I felt. I'd like to know how she'd feel after everything they did. If she didn't care she shouldn't have asked. (I arrived ten minutes before she was scheduled to leave. She knew I might come in late and didn't want me to find someone else to work for me, so I don't feel very bad.)

Even though I know lots of women concieve with PCOS it still makes me feel defective, like suddenly my fertility button has been switched to off. It doesn't help that my mom said maybe my body was just trying to tell me something and that there are plenty of kids to adopt. I know she's trying to be helpful, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

Plus I've missed a lot of school because I'm afraid to leave the house for fear of flooding. I suppose I could talk to my professors about it but I don't want to do that, even if it would stop them from thinking I'm just another student who doesn't care.

Anyway that's my wednesday rant.

October 27th, 2006, 12:33 PM
MommyLuv's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via ICQ to MommyLuv Send a message via MSN to MommyLuv
Im so sorry to ehar that u are going through a rough time..We are all here for you hun..Everything will work itsefl out ...

<span style="font-family:Century">Thank you Jacquie for the awesome siggy</span>

</div>
October 27th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks

I didn't mean to hijack the thread. I was just still kind of in shock from hearing the news.

November 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM
irishxrose
Oh Elena... I am so sorry. I'll be thinking of you!

My whine? I was so sick yesterday I wasn't able to do my ritual, and I had to go the doctor and get a shot in the rear. I was told I had a mild case of the flu... and Joshua is sick with the same thing. We took him to the doctor today and she told us the same thing. I hate colds!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search