Let's Chat!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 07:28 AM
elleword's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to elleword
Thought we could get the board a-kicking! How is everyone? Tell me all!

Thanks Babydoll213 for my wonderfully festive siggie!
December 19th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
I am sick. Family is sick. I am flippin' tired of it.

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
December 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Oh no. I hope you all feel better soon! I'm not feeling too hot either, really bad cramps, I'm all stuffed up/running nose and I had the worst leg cramps last night. Christmas week is not a good time to be feeling run down!

December 20th, 2011, 10:24 PM
MamaJess0008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to MamaJess0008 Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJess0008
We are doin.

Josh has therapy 7 times a week Mon-Fri so we are usually pretty busy. Wed is the only day we have 'off' and we have to use that day if we need dr appts, etc.

We are getting ready for Christmas --most gifts bought and wrapped already. It isnt a giant Christmas this year. Nikki ended up getting fired from the job she started in Sept a few days before Thanksgiving because she was out with a drs note and missed 1 day over company policy so they fired her. Blah. She has since taken on a newspaper delivery route that is bringing in some income --not a ton, but its paying some bills along with the money I bring into the house. Hopefully income tax time we can catch up and pay a few things off that way things wont be so tight monthly.

Hope everyone is doing well and everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Thank you claire1979 for the cute siggy!! =)

December 21st, 2011, 04:15 AM
Sounds like you guys are really busy! Sorry to hear about Nikki losing her job. Ahh, the old paper route, how is that going? My sister and I tried one of those last year, it was awful, especially in an Australian summer.

The weather has been strange here though. Not as hot as usual, one of the weirdest summers I have experienced. We had a day last week, which was the coolest day in Summer in over 100 years. We also had a full week of rain. The humidity is still bad though.

December 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM
MamaJess0008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to MamaJess0008 Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJess0008
The paper route isnt too bad. we have aboue 210 papers on the heavy day-sunday --and it is winter here and the roads she has are back roads/hills. thankfully the winter so far hasnt been horrible we just have a lot of rain which is weird because we usually get feet of snow each winter- im just hoping that doesnt mean a longer winter, booo.

Thank you claire1979 for the cute siggy!! =)

December 22nd, 2011, 04:27 AM
Oooh, I hope the rain clears up for you. We had a real HOT day today, hoping Christmas won't be too hot this year. Got to get some last minute things tomorrow and I am all set.

I think I'm getting sick though... clearly caught a cyber bug from you Gracie.

December 24th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
I applied to be a newspaper delivery. I didn't get hired. It's ok. Maybe I'll try again someday.
We don't have a big Christmas this year, either. But we usually don't. I don't want to raise my daughters thinking Christmas is about getting big expensive gifts.
But, thankfully they're good girls, and they don't expect big expensive toys. They each ask for toys, as a normal child would...but they don't go crazy. Like Cali wants a Mr. Potato head. And Avi wants, well, she keeps changing her mind...but last she said, it was a cabbage patch kid.
I just want it to snow, but, ya riiiight. It's California! It'd be a miracle if it snowed! LOL

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
December 24th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I love those Potato heads! My nephew, Sebastian, has a transformers one, it's hilarious! We get spoilt on Christmas, even at our age... I really want to spoil my parents some day.

It doesn't snow at all where I live... Our winters are pretty pathetic!

I am so looking forward to Christmas lunch. Going over to my sisters at 8 am to watch the boys open their gifts! Then back to Mums for the family present opening and lunch!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search