Type?

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Galactic Som

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
So, when it comes to men and (or) women, do you have a type or certain features that you're attracted to above all others? If so, what are they?
March 13th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
I love a nice arse on women. Small or big, as long as it's round, firm and bubbly. Yum.
On men...hands. I don't like feminine hands on guys, but they can't be rough that they scratch me.
LOL

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
March 15th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
I like my girl to be hmm.. soft butch I guess? Not overly femme,but look like a girl Definitely love a girl with a nice @ss

Men.. eh.... My dh does have very pretty eyes
March 16th, 2012, 10:28 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
My type is petite, I guess. I have some sort of "protective" complex that makes me want to feel "big and strong," LOL. I just love pulling a smaller woman into my arms, holding her in my lap, etc. When I was 18, I once went to the gay bar downtown and totally fell for this girl around my age who couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall and probably a size 0. We totally made out, with her straddling my lap... Ahh, the good ol days. *dreamy sigh* Other than shortness, I don't really have a hair color preference or anything else like that.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
March 17th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
I once went to the gay bar downtown
Seriously, you keep surprising me. I didn't know you had it in you!

But, to answer my own question. There's no doubt that I'm attracted to masculinity. I would never be able to date a girly man or woman. I want to be able to wrestle around with them, go run around in the woods, and have belching contests. For looks, with women, I LOVE short hair. It always catches my attention. And men, body hair is just so **** sexy. I don't know whatever started with this completely hairless fad that's been going around.
krissy1989 likes this.
March 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I don't have a 'type' per'se, but I do LOVE me some big ol' boobies... gah.. they make me weak at the knees

as for the fellas... the one guy I am attracted to right now (my celebrity husband) has these GORGEOUS broad shoulders and nice muscly arms... looking at them gives me very naughty thoughts.

March 19th, 2012, 06:49 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Oh! I forgot to mention my man type... Well, I'm married to an Asian dude, if that's any indication... LOL. But I actually really like feminine guys (one reason I think gay men are so lovable, haha), and yet I ended up with one of the most least sensitive guys out there. I've helped DH get in touch a little bit with his emotional side, but we've still got a lot of work needed in that area.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search