A fun idea for the board

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Are you in?
Yes, I am interested! I want to participate! 5 100.00%
No, I'm going to pass! 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gray Sea
  • 1 Post By Gaby&Emmy'sMama
  • 1 Post By Galactic Som
  • 1 Post By melandherboys
  • 1 Post By krissy1989

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
I am thinking of a fun game idea!
Hear me out, and we'll see if you wanna participate!

I'll make a poll at the end. I will make it an open poll, so we know who wants to play or not. Ok? So if you don't want us to see your answers, because you don't want to play...don't vote! Or if you don't mind if we see that you do not want to play, our (mine) feelings won't be offended, either!

So, for the game. It will be a 3 step game. One step a week.

Week 1...I will post 10-15 personal questions to get to know us. To make sense of who we are.
We already are learning about each other, but, it's awesome if we get to know each other all the better.
You guys can state how many questions we can ask, when you reply to this post...and, part of it, you can also suggest which questions to ask...ok????

Week 2...We will post a picture of ourselves. Of course, you must post a pic, if you want to participate. So this right here, will let you know whether or not you want to play! Headshot is fine, but full body would be perfect. Alone, is preferable, but if you don't have one (recent) then as long as we can tell who YOU are in the pic, is fine.

Week 3...and to me, this is going to be the fun part! And, again, think about joining, once you read this! We will ask if you'd date us. If we fit YOUR ideals. Answer why we do, or don't. If we decide to play, we will all agree that we will NOT get offended if we aren't dateable by you girls. As long as we aren't offensive (which I trust that we aren't!) and come in with an open mind...I think it'd be an awesome game to play!

I've always been curious about the dating world, when it comes to women! And I've never had the pleasure to really date a girl...and I know some of us here hasn't either...so, I wonder how we'd fair.
Plus, I love honesty. And, what better place, than here? Where we trust each other...

Do you think you're game?
Of course, as we go along, and before the game, we can set up rules and stuff.
This is just a general idea...and I think we'd rock at it, because we aren't going to go on looks alone!! And I know most of us here, don't date girls based on just looks! I have noticed and learned that we date and love our partner's based on our emotional intake of the other mate!

And this is a fictional game...as I know we are all involved for real...which I think would make it more honest about how we'd think of each other...if we'd be interested in dating!

Soooo...what do you think??
Are you in?!!

And if none of you are interested, then, I won't be upset! I know it will be personal...plus, we can even move this to The Rainbow room And for those that don't have the password, but want to play...I can give you the password...as I know you're already a regular here...but if we have total newbies, we'd have to re-consider the game...or we can make it's own private board...like I said...we can talk about it!
krissy1989 likes this.

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
March 19th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I'm keen!
Gray Sea likes this.

March 20th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
I'll give it a shot!

But, maybe instead of saying if you would or wouldn't date someone, we could simply like the photo as a representation of a "yes, I would date you"? I just kind of feel like seeing "No, I wouldn't date you" typed out might bring some people down, or hurt some feelings.
Gray Sea likes this.
March 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Sounds fun
Gray Sea likes this.
March 22nd, 2012, 10:36 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I would love this!
Gray Sea likes this.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search