I'm done with Chick-fil-A.

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
For a while I've been aware that Chick-fil-A had really pushed their boundaries with putting their religion in with their work, but I kind of over looked it. I mean, it's their company, and I guess they should be allowed to hire who they want, right? However, the further I've looked into it, the nastier this company has gotten. I've read reports where they've been said to watch their workers incredibly close to make sure they're living the "right" life style. And possibly even do not hire people within the LGBT community (I say possibly, because I can't find the article that I read it from, but I'm pretty sure it's happened.) Then, on top of that, they actually FUND anti-gay charities. Chick-fil-A Gave Millions More To Anti-Gay Groups: Gothamist

Yep, I'll be boycotting them from here on in.
March 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Sheesh. That sucks! I worked for Chick-Fil-A while pregnant with Caleb, and there were two gay guys who worked there with me. But our manager was pretty cool. I guess he moved, though, and I think the new manager stepped things up.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
March 24th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
that's really disturbing!

March 25th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
I have heard about this! And I know they do support anti gay crap!
I've never been there, but now I really won't go!

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
March 26th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Used to love them. (about 3 years ago that is) Then,I started looking into what kind of food I put into my body,and my loved one's bodies(watched a doc. called Food Inc.) Stopped eating all fast food,and since then have learned about this crap Chick-Fil-A does,and now I REALLY won't be eating there...
April 13th, 2012, 12:19 AM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melandherboys View Post
Used to love them. (about 3 years ago that is) Then,I started looking into what kind of food I put into my body,and my loved one's bodies(watched a doc. called Food Inc.) Stopped eating all fast food,and since then have learned about this crap Chick-Fil-A does,and now I REALLY won't be eating there...
I watched that same thing!

My mom actually told me about this a few years ago. She had started eating there, but then learned about this and stopped. She is a very out lesbian, and refuses to eat there. I tried it once and hated it anyways, but I still would boycott it.
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search