Starting over without a man in my life!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok..heres a little bit of my back story..I realized I was different when I was about 12 yrs old but no way in the world I was going to admit it then..Ive dated boys and girls both throughout my entire teen yrs and adult life..I married at the age of 21 and have 3 children and one on the way..my problem is that while Im semi emotionally attached to my husband..I just don't feel like we are good together..Ive kept this part of myself a secret for so long and finally came out when I was 26..No idea what im really looking for out of this post..Just wanted to get some things out..

April 16th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
Jessy, I hope you know that you're not alone.
And like you, a lot of us, many of us...have lived this way.
I understand how you feel.
Sometimes I feel I am in the same boat.
Stick around, we are a good bunch of friends...who can better understand you...not only that. We do not judge you!

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
April 17th, 2012, 07:19 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
Hello,
I'm Brooke. I just recently started posting here and also, recently came out to my family...I'm 30 and have three children and DH and I split about 3 years ago.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
April 17th, 2012, 10:55 AM
WOW. hope you are feeling less depressed now that you are out. sounds like you are going through a lot.

<hugs>
April 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Hey Jessy! I know you from the Cloth Diapering board

You certainly are not the first member to post something along these lines, on this board - so please don't feel like you'll be judged, or looked down on or anything like that! I have always considered myself... somewhat lucky, that I've been single for a bulk of the time that I've been figuring out my sexuality, because I've essentially been given a clean slate. When I was with Emersyn's father, I felt like there was something missing - and one day I realised that what was missing was a vagina, on his behalf and while it really sucked to realise that things weren't going to work for me, it was also kind of empowering to FINALLY know what I wanted... or at least the sex I wanted.......

I hope you stick around, because the ladies here are great!

April 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yay..another cd momma..I thought I recognized your siggy from somewhere..LOL..

April 22nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
haha, I noticed yours too, because I remember thinking "Oooo I love the name Autumn" when I'd been on the CD board a few minutes earlier

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search