It's complicated!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies..Im fairly new around here and only posted a few times mainly because I didnt know this board was here..but here my story..Im a 28 yr old married mother of 3 and one due in sept..I love being a mom and my kids are my world..but Im not loving being my husbands wife..When we met I knew I wasnt straight..I'd dated several women before and knew that it was right..Back then I also didnt regard myself as being a lesbian because I did like guys too..But the older I get the less I find Im attracted to them..Its honestly a miracle I managed to conceive my last two children because honestly I'm just not interested in dtd with him or any man in general..Im considered the idea of getting divorced but Ive gotten so used to how things are and I know he wouldnt be extremely excited about the idea..he know's how I feel about women and is willing to allow me to have a gf if I want one..but I know me and I can't balance that..I'd spend all my time with her..he'd be left here alone and it would just be worse than it is now..Anyone been in this position? What did you do?

April 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I think YOU have to follow YOUR heart... it's impossible to not think about how it'd effect him, if you did decide divorce was the best option. Though I haven't been married, I have stayed with a guy because it was 'the right thing to do', and in the end it just ended up messy, and with me deeply depressed....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search