Gtky

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Are you a big reader?
If so, who are your fave. authors?
Do you regularly purchase any magazines?
Do you have subscriptions to any magazines?

May 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I read all the time..LOL
My favorite author is John Saul(Ive read every one of his books)
The only magazine I read with any sort of regularity is cosmopolitan..

May 16th, 2012, 10:07 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I'm a gigantic nerdy bookworm. I read all the time, and have literally read more books than I could ever count. I read mostly teen fiction, paranormal romances, and comics.

My favorite authors are Anne Rice, Maggie Shayne, Charlaine Harris, James Patterson, L. J. Smith, and of course J. K. Rowling. Those are the big ones, but I have several others whom I've just forgotten to name, but would recognize if I were browsing the book shelves at Books-A-Million.

I don't purchase magazines, but I've been receiving a free subscription of American Baby, which I really enjoy. (I got the free subscription out of a magazine at my midwife's office, LOL. For some reason, they've been sending me magazines even though I was only supposed to receive six issues.) I also really enjoy reading National Geographic, but I don't subscribe to it.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
May 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
Ditto on the being a big bookworm. I've been needing a second bookshelf for a while now. I think I've doubled up on every row of the one I currently have.

My favorite authors have to be Garth Nix, Nancy Farmer, Dan Abnett, H.P. Lovecraft, and Micheal Scott. And they all typically write mythology inspired adventures, or just strange fantasy adventures.

Annd, I don't read magazines. I have the internet for anything that I would want to keep up to date on.
May 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I LOVE reading, and haven't done it enough lately - I go to bed and ring Lauriel - and that's when I used to do all my reading. I did get an eReader last week though, and have been making an effort to read each day! I love James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Phillippa Gregory.. and so many others, I just can't think who!

As for magazines, I rarely buy any & have no subscriptions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search