It may happen soon!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Long story short, Emerysn's father told me yesterday that him and his fiancee are considering moving up north - so that I can move up to be with Lauriel. His family live about 45 minutes away from where Lauriel lives, and he's been the reason I haven't been able to just go up there... Sooooooooo... fingers crossed! He told me him and his fiancee are so grateful for all the time I've given them with Emersyn, that they want to do something to help me.

It'll mean moving away from my parents, which will be awfully hard - but I'm an adult now... it's time to cut the cord...

May 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
Gray Sea's Avatar I love Disneyland
Snip Snip!
Look at Emma, growing up! I am so proud and so happy for you! I am excited, too!
I hope you have a very long, forever lasting relationship with L!
Do you think she's the one? Will you marry? (It's legal there, right?)
Does J know that you are dating L?? Do you get along with his fiancee?? And holy cow, he's engaged?!

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my spooky siggy
May 22nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
In a perfect world, Lauriel's ex would stop being an @ss and agree to move down here. We WANT to be in Christchurch, but if it comes down to being up there in 6 months, or being here in 2 years - I'm going with up there.

I KNOW she's the one, there isn't a doubt in my mind. And we will get married - and when we're actually living together, we're going to be able to start planning properly... who knows.. this time next year we could be close to our wedding date...

Jason knows about Lauriel, and has been very supportive - hence the offering to move up north so I can be with her. I just hope that it happens. He has to wait for 6 months, until his contract at work runs out... I have no idea when he'll decide for sure, but with my house being red-zoned (ie going to be bulldozed), it is pretty perfect timing... His fiancee is nice enough, she loves Emmy - it's all I can really ask for. They got engaged a couple of months back.......

May 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Galactic Som's Avatar is some kind of something
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you! I've been dreaming of the day that I would be able to move in with DF, so I can only imagine how insanely excited you'd be at the thought of being able to move close to her! Please be sure to keep us up to date on this!
May 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM
OH yea, I'll certainly keep you all up to date! We still really want to be living HERE, but I really don't think that'll happen...

June 28th, 2012, 02:14 AM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Wow! That would be so nice if you could move there to be with her. I think it's great that your ex is being supportive, too. That's always helpful. Good luck!
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search