Gay after Marriage!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies..I know this board if fairly inactive but thought I'd post anyway..So after being with the same man for 10 yrs and having 4 kids I find that Im still not truely happy..Ive always identified as bisexual and thought I could be happy either way but thats proven to not be the case..I always seem happier when Ive dated women and so we've decided mutually to get divorced...Right now I feel doomed to spend life alone because honestly..who wants to take on an entire family of children? Has anyone had experience with this? Helpitty help help!

January 8th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Story's Avatar French Canadian
Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll be willing to take you and all your kids, you'd be surprised how many people don't mind kids

Mom to Maèva (11), Nadjat (9) and Klaus (5)

January 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear that your marriage will not work out. When you are ready to try a new relationship, you may find that having kids can actually be an advantage. Trying to start a family can be expensive & difficult for 2 women. Falling in love with someone who has children can be a great way to form a family for a woman who wants to have children, but does not yet.

How are your kids doing with everything?
February 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I've dated men and I have 2 kids by 2 different men. I have also realized that I am a lot happier with a woman. I just recently met someone that excepts both my kids and I. We are all really happy and I am happier then I ever have been! There is a special someone out there for everyone. Your husband just wasn't that person and you will find someone who will except your children and whom you will grow to love!! I wish you all the best with what you are going through right now. Also wish you even more luck finding the right person!
April 30th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I hope things are going okay for you hun

May 20th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I have been married for 10 years as well and we have been through the birth of 4 children although we lost our first at 27 weeks gestation (stillborn) ~ but we now have three beautiful children.

we are going to start the process of divorce soon and I have found an amazing women who makes me happy and loves my kids.

I hope you find the same hun

I have been married for 10 years as well and we have been through the birth of 4 children although we lost our first at 27 weeks gestation (stillborn) ~ but we now have three beautiful children.

we are going to start the process of divorce soon and I have found an amazing women who makes me happy and loves my kids.

I hope you find the same hun

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search