Snicholet-- how is the pregnancy going

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2007, 07:33 PM
dawnly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just curious how you were feeling? Phoenix just turned 1 in November, but it seems like yesterday that we were looking at the ultrasound pictures. Do you have a name picked out yet?
December 18th, 2007, 07:46 PM
snicholet's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to snicholet
Oh thanks for thinking of me!!! I am doing really well, now. I had a bout with kidney stones a couple weeks ago but I believe it has passed so I am good now. i have had them before and they weren't fun when I wasn't pg =) ! Other than that, I am doing great. My belly just started to show but now that it has, it seems like I am growing an inch or two a week?! Its kinda crazy. She is a very active baby. As a matter of fact, they had to chase her around just to get the heart beat Monday, which was kinda funny. As for names, we were split between Emma and Ariea (pronounced ar-ee-a) but we chose Ariea. It just seems to fit her. So her full name will be Ariea Camille.
And yes, we love the u/s pics and DVD, we watch the DVD like 5 times the day after we had the u/s. It was crazy. My mother has a copy and she watches it all the time. She is super excited.
Thanks for asking about me! Sometimes I wonder if anyone else is coming around here. I should check back in more often.
Phoenix looks great. Last i heard of her, she was having heart surgery and was doing good. I can't believe she is already one years old. Time flys!!!

December 24th, 2007, 07:19 AM
dawnly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for the delayed response. We came to my partners family for the holidays and the internet has not been working at her house. It is semi fixed now I was going nuts not being able to get onine.

I love the name you picked out! It is gorgeous.

Yes time does fly...Phoenix is running around and babbling so much. It is such a huge change from last year, when we were terrified that it might be her one and only Christmas. She is a normal little toddler now! It is fun to watch how smart they are and how fast they master new things.

I am here....and hopiing that more people will come. I like the support of more families like us.

One person asked if we could make this a private board because they thought more people would come if they were not "outed" What do you think of that idea? I don't even know if it is possible. I know you carried this baby along for quite a while and wanted to see what you thought.
December 26th, 2007, 10:33 AM
snicholet's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to snicholet
I am so glad Phoenix is doing so well. She is beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your holidays, and don't worry about the delayed response. THis time of year is busy usually =)

As for making it private, I am not sure how that would go over. I know that Adey had a small privacy issue but it wasn't a major concern. I am not concerned at all, however, I can understand why some might be. We do talk about very intimate subject. I am not quite sure. Maybe you could find out if its possilbe to make this board private and see if it attracts newbies or those who are affraid to come in, and if not after a certain period of time then see if we can make it unprivate??? Or Maybe we could make a section in here that is private so that those who want that privacy can still share the board with us who are on the fence. That is a tough decision. Thanks for wanting my opinion, that means alot to me. You are doing a great job as host!!
Let me know what comes of this please.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search