New, Pregnant... and Just Like You!

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2007, 11:37 AM
Hi ladies and gentles, grrls and bois... (Labels... don'tcha love em)

I'm new here to JM and new in my pregnancy. We're pretty darn excited, but remaining hesitant due to last weeks ultrasound not "yet" showing heartbeats, which could be normal according to the doctors at this early in the game. Oh... yeah... We're expecting twins if all goes well!

We've been together for a while now, but this will be our first (aside from the cats and dog). I definitley identify as the femme in our relationship, and hy is without a doubt my butch, my boi, my dream come true!

That's about all! Ask anything, we're not shy (hy definitley isn't, though I am to some degree).
December 21st, 2007, 07:26 PM
snicholet's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to snicholet
Welcome and Congradulations! Its nice to see a newbie here! Its a slow board but hopefully we can keep it active. As you can probably tell, I am pg too. You can actually read all about it here in this forum cuz I was all alone for awhile. Hehehe.
So how long did you ttc? What procedures did you have to go thru? And how did you two meet?

Once again welcome and stick around!

December 24th, 2007, 07:08 AM
dawnly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations and welcome! I remember how exciting and terrifying this time is. They didn't see the heartbeat at our first ultrasound either, but it was there at the next one. Please feel free to share ultrasound pictures, but make sure you take off all identify parts (your name, etc) How is the pregnancy treating you so far?

My wife and I have been together for 6 years and we now have a 13 month old daughter who is the light of our life. We use to live in South Carolina, but moved to California when I was nine months pregnant because of the better laws for us. My partners name is actually on our daughters birth certificate! They scratch off father and put parent.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search