Snicholet- how did the ultrasound go?

Forum: LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2008, 03:33 PM
dawnly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just curious how your ultrasound went. I so enjoyed it when I had my ultrasounds. Getting to see our little one moving around in there was just amazing.
February 16th, 2008, 09:15 AM
snicholet's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to snicholet
I am so sorry it took me so long to respond and that I have been MIA. We are trying to get our house in order and my wife came down with the nasty flu bug that is going around here. We are going to try and get our nursery painted this weekend, we will see what happens. As for our u/s it went good. Uneventful cuz our little girl had her back to us so we couldn't see her face =( but we did see her arms, a leg, her spine, heartbeating, and brain! And the tech said they were all beautiful! (((Which I find funny!))We did get 2 4 D pics but one is of her doing the Rosie the Rivitor pose with her arm and the other one is her face but she looks more like a lion than a baby!! So I guess we will have to wait till she gets here to see how beautiful she really is!

February 16th, 2008, 09:31 AM
dawnly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad your wife is feeling better.

It is always so amazing to see your little one cooking. Are you going to do a theme in the nursery or like us, just let the toys and all the baby gear decorate. We have hardwood floors so we bought 3 sets of the foam alphabet floor mats that hook together like a puzzle and spelled her name across the top of the floor and filled in the rest of the floor with the rest of the letters. That way she kind of has a soft place to fall and it isn't as slippery as the hardwood.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search