Introduce Yourself!!!

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Hi. I am Paige (17) and I live and am from Beverly Hills CA, I was 16 when I had my 6 month old daughter (Aubrey) and I am not on birth control but I am thinking about getting on the pill very soon, I look forward to learning new things here (:
August 12th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Hello there..

Soleranz from Germany .. I'm on Diane 35
August 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
MommiNikki's Avatar Divalicious Mommi
Hello every one, I joined the bopard about 2 days ago and Love it. I am 28 years old with a 9/11/2001 Daughter. I reside in Los Angeles, CA and just moved bacvk here from San Diego, CA... Lookinf forward to interacting with you all. )
November 30th, 2010, 12:45 PM
quentinsmommy's Avatar Regular
Hello! My name is Kim (29) and I am Mommy to my two and half year old son, Quentin. After Quentin's birth, I was on the mini pill at first because I was BFing. After Q weaned off the breast at 16 months, I went on Tri Sprintec (generic for Ortho Tri Cyclen) and I'm still on it as of today. It caused some nausea at first and that caused me to actually lose weight instead of gain at first. So far, *knocks on wood* that was my only physical side effect on Tri Sprintec.
December 3rd, 2010, 02:00 PM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I'm Nia...Mommy to Noelle (as my user name suggests...lol!). I am newly single and decided to get on bc, mainly because I didn't want a period. LOL! And since I'm single I don't want to worry about an "unwanted" pregnancy. In any event, I had the depo shot yesterday. I tried it back in 08 and hated it because I spotted the first three months, so I didn't get the second injection. This time I AM going to give the second injection a chance and hopefully I won't bleed anymore. LOL! So that's my story...Other than feeling like I got punched in the arm, I feel good.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

January 26th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone! I was on yaz but with all the hubbub about it I decided to change. Not sure about this new one but maybe i can learn about some other options from all of you!
January 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Hello to all... My name is Candice and I am coming back to JM after about 2 years of inactivity. I used to be on here all the time during my pregnancy with DD#1 back in 2006 but stopped frequenting for a while. Now I cant remember my user name so I had to make a new one and start over.. lol. Oh well. I just recently removed my IUD in hopes of getting pregnant again with baby #3. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
May 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Veteran
my name's Mike in other words Micheal. I was on bc very young. I'm 18 haven't used it in 2 years want to live in chicago soon. I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant. I never really liked bc. I always wonder if I hadn't taken it what would've happened.
November 14th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Hey I'm Amy, I live in LA... glad to be on this board!
December 17th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Cindy from Los Angeles. I would also love o know everything about this topic. really wanted to know if contraceptives are really safe to use. Percentage?
December 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Hi
I am Rose and I am 22 years old.
I have no kids yet and am getting married on the 9th of March and am thinking about trying to get pregnant
February 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am the proud new mama of an almost 7 month old! She is a great baby! I breastfeed her, and since the beginning of 2013, we started to introduce her to solids, mostly Organic brown rice infant cereal, but sometimes we change it up and feed her oatmeal or barley instead. My husband and I (but mostly me for obvious reasons) are currently trying to sleep train her.

Hi Rose, Congratulations by the way on your Engagement and your upcoming wedding! I am a Mom of an almost 7 month old, and love it, don't get me wrong. We didn't start to try to have a family until we'd been married for a couple years. I'm not really trying to deter you, David and I just had a blast, going on vacations, out for dinner, to movies, etc. We knew that once kids are in the picture it gets hard to do that stuff anymore. I do have friends though, who in the almost 4 years we've been married, they've had 3 kids, and they love it! It depends too, on your support system. David and I have great families who are very supportive, so that helps. Just a thought.
February 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
What's a depo shot?
October 14th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone I'm a mother of one and I'm thinking to use birth control but i don't know what to use.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search