Coming off B/C

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2010, 09:50 AM
momof2armybrats's Avatar Army Wife and Mommy!
I came off birth control pills the last week of August. I still have not gotten AF. I had a baby in March so I am not sure if it supposed to take this long. I took a pregnancy test and its negative so thats a relief. Anyone else have this problem. I was taking Yaz.

November 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM
Regular
Yes, I got off the BC pill at the end of May this year and did not have any kind of period until September - even then it was VERY light. I had my first normal period in October. So, I think sometimes it just takes a few months for your body to get back to normal. It depends on the person. I understand though - I took many pregnancy tests through the summer b/c I didn't know what was going on.
November 7th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would say it can take some time for AF to regulate after coming off the pill too! I think its totally normal! I think if it goes another month I would call the gyn just to make sure but I wouldnt stress it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search