Birth Control Blues :'(

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Veteran
I know I just posted a few days ago but I had to post another. I am officially on the Oritho Evra b/c patch and today was a horrible day! Not only am I having a constant head aches but little things are setting me off and causing me to be VERY grumpy I have been on other b/c pills that I had to get off due to the crazy mood swings and now I am experience it all over again! My poor hubby doesn't know what to say other than to do what I think I need to do. I don't want to remember a pill everyday and this patch is making me crazy lol! I'm leaving this Friday on vacation so I'm taking myself off of this patch and all b/c then making a doctor's appointment asap after I return to go over my options. My husband wants to get snipped or me to get my tubes tied but I'm not ready for that. I would rather do good ol' condoms and never have to remember pills or weight gain or moodiness. I also have a moral issue with b/c that allow you to conceive but don't let the egg implant so I need to figure this all out... Never thought I would consider natural family planning but it's sounding more and more appealing.
July 26th, 2011, 03:49 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nobody should have to feel like that. Perhaps you could take an NFP class just to get more information before making up your mind?

Here's one woman's story about her journey with NFP.

Natural Family Planning: Liberator of Women
July 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM
The pill is the most effective and has the most medical history. It's SO safe. I set an alarm on my phone to go off every day and remind me to take it. They have very low dose pills that are great. It's so much safer than other methods. As we all know condoms are just no fun. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search