Ideas for birth control

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are having our third in July. I am considering going on some type of birth control. I haven't been on birth control in years. We just have used withdrawal. Since my husband is thinking he wants this to be our last I want to look into birth control. If this is to be the last baby he will get a vasectomy but that wouldn't happen until after we have our little man and our absolutely sure. Well, he is, I still want one more at this point. Good chance we may just go with withdrawal as it has been very effective for us (no "control" problems) but I do want to look at the birth control options out there. I would love to avoid hormones but I really don't think NFP is for me. The whole point is wanting to just have sex no worries with the husband when we get the chance. I know I'll NEVER in my life get the Depo shot again. I had that years ago, it is evil. Condoms are out. I was thinking maybe an IUD but there are seem to be so many horror stories about them. I'd prefer a type of birth control that prevents conception, not implantation, due to my personal beliefs. I'm going to research it online but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has advice or personal experiences with the different types of birth control. Hormonal birth control has tended to affect me negatively (as in I kinda get a little insane on it) in the past but I know there are many, many different ones so it would just be a matter of finding the one that works. I will be nursing the baby, if that matters.
April 7th, 2013, 07:56 PM
well for me i think the best control in the pills for with this you will also know when u exactly get your period and there are some small side effect like dizziness and moodswings but i got to manage that so for me i think pills is better but i suggest you take it after u nurse cause the pills is not good for the baby if your gonna nurse

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search