Introduce yourself...

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Logan&Sierrasmama0609's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi all!! My name is Jenny. I am 20 years old. I am engaged to Andy, we've been together for almost 3 years now. We don't have a set date yet, because we don't have the money to start planning a wedding. I just had my first baby boy, Logan, He was born June 16, 2006. You can normally find me in the June 2006 PR. But I wonder out of there every now and then lol, they are like my other family though! lol

Jenny & Baby Logan....

~*I've earned $200 worth of Amazon.com gift cards just by searching the web!*~
Join me!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennifernpr

August 25th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Rachael1983's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Rachael1983 Send a message via Yahoo to Rachael1983
hi jenny. my name is rachael and i'm 23 years old and have been with my wonderful boyfriend on and off for the past 5 years, but on for sure for the past 3 years. we're not married yet but are planning on it when our baby is old enough to walk in it. we believe that she should be able to be a part of it since she's the one thing that has a part of each of us. she is our first, and was born june 27.
August 25th, 2006, 01:01 PM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
Hi Jenny and Rachael!!

I'm Kayttie! I'm 18 years old and I'm engaged to Shane who is 19. We have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and have a beautiful little girl named Emma, who was born July 6th.

We live in Florida. Shane is in the Army and I'm a SAHM, though I will be going back to college part time next week (Tuesday, I'm so SCARED about leaving Emma with my MIL! I've left her with my MIL for an hour or so, but never for 7 hours! EKK!)

I'm also part of the June PR, and spend a lot of my time there, but I love this board and I'm really excited about how much it is progressing already!

August 25th, 2006, 08:28 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI!!

My name is Angie. I've got 3 boys. Jordan (6), Jayden (4) and Christian (6 1/2 months). My DH and I have been married for 2 years now. I"m a SAHM and I also babysit. I just started back to school last week. It's hard but worth it!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

August 25th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to CatheyG Send a message via Yahoo to CatheyG
Hi Girls,

My name is Cathey, I am 19 years old. I have a wonderful Husband, and 2 beautiful baby girls 21 mnoths, 1 month) . I am really hoping I can remain a SAHM but I will see how it goes.
August 26th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Logan&Sierrasmama0609's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi Jenny and Rachael!!

I'm Kayttie! I'm 18 years old and I'm engaged to Shane who is 19. We have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and have a beautiful little girl named Emma, who was born July 6th.

We live in Florida. Shane is in the Army and I'm a SAHM, though I will be going back to college part time next week (Tuesday, I'm so SCARED about leaving Emma with my MIL! I've left her with my MIL for an hour or so, but never for 7 hours! EKK!)

I'm also part of the June PR, and spend a lot of my time there, but I love this board and I'm really excited about how much it is progressing already![/b]

I'll watch Emma for you Kayttie, just bring her on up!! lol

~*I've earned $200 worth of Amazon.com gift cards just by searching the web!*~
Join me!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennifernpr

August 26th, 2006, 11:58 AM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
lol Jenny!

I think you are just a tiny bit out of my way.

August 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
duality's Avatar Miss Mama
I'm Emily, I'm 17, and I'm engaged to Brandon, who is 19. (20 on Monday.) We live in Phoenix, AZ. We have a 3 and a half month old daughter, named Ayden. I'm a SAHM and am finishing my last 4 high school credits at home. Brandon is in college (sophmore year) for computer engineering and works full-time consalidating student loans.

August 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM
irishxrose
I'm Andrika, I'm 18, and I'm engaged to Jason who is 22 (23 on Tuesday). We have a four month old baby boy named Joshua, who was born on April 23, 2006. We have been together for 2 and a half years. I am currently finishing up my high school credits, and will start college in January.
August 27th, 2006, 05:29 PM
jordan's mommie
Hi everyone!!!

My name is Lauren. I am 16 years old and happily together with my SO for 1 year and 3 months. We have one son. His name is Jordan and he was born on May 26, 2006 (on my SO graduation night) What a graduation present!! I am currently a Junior in HS and really do wish I was a SAHM, so that I could be with my baby boy!! (Mom is against home schooling ) I on getting to know you girls a little more!!
August 27th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
Hey everyone!

I'm Jill (18), engaged to Matt (21), and we have a 10 month old little boy named D'Andre Matthew. Matt and I have our 3 year anniversary comming up on September 23. We plan on getting married in November 07. I'm finishing up my senior year of highschool right now.. I'll have all my credits and be done in december, and then have my graduation in May. I plan to go to college to become an RN next fall. Hope to get to know everyone
August 28th, 2006, 12:13 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I'm Shasta, 22. BF is Jerry, 23. We have an angel in heaven. I'm planning on going on BC-Depo Provera as soon as this cycle is over with.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
August 28th, 2006, 08:45 AM
~Danielle~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I'm Danielle. I am 29 and Im married to DJ who is 22. We have 3 kids and 1 on the way. Erica is 10, Tyler is 5 and Josh is 8 months. I am a sahm and I hope to get to know everyone.

September 1st, 2006, 05:57 PM
noiefa's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello everyone, my name is Michelle, and I have two Son's, ages 9 years old, and 8 months old (On Wednesday). Dh and I have been married for 10 years. I look forward to meeting everyone.

September 2nd, 2006, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JustBeginning Send a message via Yahoo to JustBeginning
Hey I'm Sarah! I'm almost 20, and my baby boy Tyler was born by c-section on April 17th, 8 days late! heh.
I've been married almost 7 months to my husband Mark who's almost 22.. we've only been together a year and a half though/

We're thinking about trying for another baby next year.. LATE next year when Tyler is out of diapers and this time I'm wanting to be pregnant in the summer.

Oh, and since this is a birth control board, I am using the Mirena IUD. It's helped the pain (this month) but since having the baby, my periods have been longer, even though Ive had the IUD for almost 4 months now.

AND ... if any of you are in the suthern part of the US, come on over to the Southern Mommies board! We'd love to have y'all.

http://sarahspears.avonrepresentative.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search