Decided to get IUD..a question bout it.

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to mharrington18
Besides the fact that it hurt going in and they told me that it wasnt going to be bad..lol...n i told them that it was worse then what i thought it was...i went pretty well...i got pretty crampy afterwards n it bothered me for a while ..n then my AF came..finally..n now thats gone..but today i started getting crampy again???? whats that ive never had an IUD and i dont know if its bad..but the cramps hurt alot...( i never got bad ones when my AF came) so this is very uncomfortable for me blah...but i liek it cuz i forgot i had it in like 5 days...( sort of worries me though...lol what if i forget in 5 years its still in me..jk i no docs will call) ...but i dunno if any oen else who has had this or knows about the IUD...exp. cramping like when the doc said it should have been over????

I [b]<span style="color:#CC0000">Mommy

September 19th, 2006, 07:14 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long have you had your IUD?? I know that I spotted for like 4 days after my IUD was put in and I thought that it was AF but it wasn't. If you are concerned then just call your dr up. Also, I have a new sticky up with the website for the IUD's.

Angie

=May '05 and '11

September 19th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to mharrington18
Quote:
How long have you had your IUD?? I know that I spotted for like 4 days after my IUD was put in and I thought that it was AF but it wasn't. If you are concerned then just call your dr up. Also, I have a new sticky up with the website for the IUD's.

Angie[/b]

oh cool! um no its def auntflow ..if not then my spotting is alot ..cuz i was suppose to get it ..well the doc was worried ..cuz idint have it so she tested for preg. n i wasnt so she was like you will get ur AF soon...um it was put in about 2 weeks ago! ..but it just started hurting agian..like the type of cramping....when it was first put in! this is also my first AF since my pregnancy so iunno if the cramping is alot more then usuall!

ill check that site out!

I [b]<span style="color:#CC0000">Mommy

September 26th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JustBeginning Send a message via Yahoo to JustBeginning
Well it does take a little while for your body to adjust to having it. But if you're still concerned, call your doc. I've had mine since June.

http://sarahspears.avonrepresentative.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search