What do u girls think??

Forum: Birth Control

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Control LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Girl_in_Alberta's Avatar Veteran
Okay, I just got off the BCP about a month ago, and if my cycles are regular, I should have gotten my period this week (monday to be exact). Well today is Wednesday (and I'm being easy going about this because I know the pill can screw up your period after going off it) and I was wiping after peeing and got a tinge of blood on it. But not too much to start a tampon or anything. Then an hour later there was a bit more so I decided to put a tampon in. Well about 6 hours later (about 4 this afternoon) I decided to change it and guess what, there was nothing on it!!!!! It is 8:15 and I'm still clean as can be. So what gives??? Does anybody have any advice....I have no idea if my body is screwing with me or it could be implantation bleeding (and if it was, there definately wasen't a whole lot there). Help me if you got advice ladies!!!

I wrote this last night, still no AF this morn and might buy a HPT if she's a no show today or tomorrow.....
My cycles have always been regular as well even before BCP.
September 28th, 2006, 09:23 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I'd test... wait a couple of days and then test again. If you still get a BFN, I wouldn't worry about it. Your cycles are probably just acting screwy.
September 29th, 2006, 07:16 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My cycles were messed up for a few months after I stopped using the patch. It's probably just your body getting used to not being on bc. I would test just to be sure though!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

September 29th, 2006, 11:39 AM
celeste's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going through the same thing, got off BCP the beginning of this month and I was supposed to start yesterday and no AF. I tested and got a BFN, I'm starting my new BCP soon so I wanted to make sure I was PG before taking it. I haven't spotted or anything but I'm in the same boat just waiting for her to show up, I think it's just our bodies adjustment to not being on anything. Take a test and see what it says, I'll be checking myself in a few days also just to double double make sure!! HTH!!
September 29th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Girl_in_Alberta's Avatar Veteran
Now I'm spotting dark brown clots, this is sooooooooooooo not fun. I have no idea what to expect and what's going on, but I guess I have to take it day by day. I just want my period so I can get this over with.....I'm so used to regular periods even before I went on BCP.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search