Sorry everyone for being MIA

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Sorry everyone. I am finding myself extremely busy and/or too exhausted to get on the computer anymore. With running the kids back and forth to school across town and everything else going on...it's been crazy!

I had my first appointment last Thursday. Heard the heartbeat, which was in the 150's-160's. It sounded wonderful! I even recorded it for Rob, since he had to work and sent it to anyone whose cell phone numbers I have. Then all the typical pap/pelvic stuff. He said from the feel of my uterus I am measuring right on time. He also talked to me about a vbac. He is going to CONSIDER it, which is more than the nurse said. He said they got the dictated notes from the doctor who delivered CJ. He said something in it about fearing my scar from Marissa would rupture. LIE! I even asked Scott about it and he told me the same thing I said all along. This doctor just wanted to see CJ born so he didn't have to come back to the hospital and BULLIED me into a c-section. Nothing was mentioned to US about any possibility of rupture. I guess he had to put on record the section was absolutely necessary. Whatever. But Dr. J said my only other option is to go up to Michigan and see a lay midwife and have a home birth (nothing I was considering but ok whatever). He said that was extremely dangerous and there was the possibility of losing me and the baby so he couldn't allow me to do that. So he said he is going to monitor me closely during the pregnancy and labor. If anything goes wrong, he cuts me. I am fine with that, as long as he is willing to consider vbac. I am not against a section if NECESSARY, I just didn't want to be told that is my ONLY option. So all in all it was a great appointment.

Jonathan went to go live with his father about an hour away. It was a hard decision. But I will see him any time I want. And please don't think I don't want my son or for some reason I can't financially provide for all of my children. Jonathan wanted to go live with his father, they are very close. And at the same time his behavior has become increasingly worse, where it was causing stress on me and I was constantly raising my voice, which I absolutely HATE doing. Jonathan knows he can come back any time he wants, all he has to do is say something. But we need to try this. Friday was his last day in the school he was going to with Cody and I took up a cookie cake in the AM. I didn't want him leaving to overshadow the Valentine's Day party and didn't want the party to overshadow his leaving. We also got him some gifts to take with him. Since Scott has raised him since he was 7 months old, he got him a snap tight plastic model. I got him 2 webkinz since his last one was about to expire. Well one was a going away present, the other was for V-day since I always get the kids something. Marissa & Cody also got a webkinz each for V-day. Plus it seems ALL his teachers he has had since 1st grade (he is in 5th now) gave him something. And I was there at dismissal time to say good-bye and give him a HUGE hug and tell him I would see him next weekend.

Things are going great with Rob too. He is just as excited about this baby. We are looking at houses right now. The one we wanted is falling through. First of all, the work hasn't even started. Second the guy wants money NOW from us when we aren't even living there yet. No thank you. I was kinda worried since our relationship is so new and we didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon or anything. But things are wonderful. He tells me every day how much he loves me, is really respectful towards me.

So that's everything going on in my life.

February 15th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I totally know what you mean. I get home from class and its like do I really want to open my computer or do I just relax. I get on for about 30 min to an hour a day right now. Which is giving me just enough time to catch up on things.

Glad things are going so well for you!!

Do not mention on FB
February 15th, 2009, 09:52 AM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
i am so happy for you guys.
good luck house hunting.
Missed you on here....

February 15th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Quiet-storm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Quiet-storm Send a message via Yahoo to Quiet-storm
Glad to hear that everything is ok. Gl house hunting and I hope that you get to do you VBAC
February 15th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like everything is going well for you! I'm glad that the pregnancy is progressing well. Good luck house hunting.

February 16th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Thanks everyone! I'm just trying to get used to this schedule. I used to be the queen of late night and Friday night was the latest I have stayed up since NYE night and I went upstairs at 10:30 Friday night! Most nights I can't make it past 8pm.

February 18th, 2009, 09:24 AM
MomOfThree173's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MomOfThree173 Send a message via MSN to MomOfThree173 Send a message via Yahoo to MomOfThree173
Holly no one thinks you are a bad mom. You are a wonderful mom, and you will see JJ soon.

Sherry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search