Sono pics from saturday

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Well first off the place was super awesome!! I loved it and cant wait to go back when im around 28-30wks or so. The room they do the sono in is soo nice and family friendly. They have you on a comfy hosp bed thing. Then to your right is the machine, to your left is a screen that the image is on, as well as a couch and toys for kids. Then they also project the image on the wall in front of you so that everyone can get a good look. It was soo neat!! Okay now to the details-lol
She, yes she is still a she-lol, was such a littl wiggle worm!! It took her forever to measure the heartrate because she just kept bouncing all over the place. It was soo neat to see her just wiggle all around in there. The lady was really nice and she let me do part of it in 3d for free!! Awesome right!?! It was such a great experience, I recomend anyone to go do it if you get the chance! Also this place has a thing called sono stream. If you have family that live out of town that want to share in the experience they will send them this email and they can watch the entire sono over the internet!!

Heres the pictures we got

And here are the 3d pics she gave me for free!!! How awesome is that?!?

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

March 23rd, 2009, 04:34 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Sounds like you had a great ultrasound! Love the pictures!

March 23rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Wow how cool! Sounds like it was such a great scan!!

Do not mention on FB
March 23rd, 2009, 02:06 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
awesome

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search