Easter weekend plans

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2009, 06:36 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
Whats everyone got planned for the weekend??

The girls are going to my aunt's house tomorrow for a good bit of the day to do crafty things & apparently make chocolate eggs.
We colored our eggs tonight.
Sunday we may go to church & we are definately going to my parents for lunch and a egg hunt.

April 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Nothing that has to do with Easter going on here. We have our friend's son's band that plays today at 3:30 then we are going to one of the mom's houses for dinner. I am baking a cake right now for it.

Do not mention on FB
April 12th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Yesterday we went to the park to take the kiddos fishing and for a little bbq. We met Rob's mom there and his sister and her husband. We had an awesome time! Last night we colored eggs and stuff.

This morning Sherry hid the eggs while we kept Cody upstairs and then let him find them. Rob is working today, Sherry and Tim are at friends so the kiddos and I are hanging out at home. I could have kept the van but I told Rob to take it. I am just completely exhausted so we are just going to hang out at home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search