Ohhh Caty!

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2009, 07:48 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I've been thinking about you and miss you on here. Where ya been? How are your girls?

May 31st, 2009, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I was just thinking about you too! Hope all is well!!

Do not mention on FB
June 19th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok I jumped on to see if Bozeman's news made the debate board and it sure did. I've not been online much, I swear I have the crabbiest child ever!
We're doing pretty good, keeping busy. Tracy just applied to the Bozeman Fire Dept and has been working like crazy so we dont' see him much. Brianne is quickly approacing 2 1/2 and is the funniest sweetest little girl ever. Cayla is 3 months old and has just recently stopped screaming 24/7. It's been a rough go. She is now fairly happy except that she has started teething but at least I'm getting smiles from her. I'm doing good, trying to keep from going crazy. My Grandpa just passed away a few weeks ago. That makes a major loss for my family every year since 2006. My sister is working to wrap up his estate. It's really not too complicated but California is tough to deal with especially living so far away.
Well I guess that's my update. I'm off to read other posts. Thanks for checking up on me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search