I didn't realize you had this here!

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies! I have been on JM since Oct of 2007. I am also a member of another website for Police officers wives called Policewives.org. I suppose I wasn't paying any attention because I didn't realize there was an area for public safety families! Anyways my husband is a Marine Corps Veteran and a now a Police officer. I am an Air Force Veteran and currently finishing my degree with Voc Rehab. We have a little girl who was born on April 9th 2008. We have two dogs a beagle and a Min Pin. Yep that is about all I can think of... Nice to meet you!

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

June 8th, 2009, 05:26 AM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
welcome aboard! Glad you found us.
I am Missy, one of the co-hosts of this board!! We have been kinda slow around here... lots of preggo mommas who must be napping! LOL (NOT me)

June 8th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Welcome! Sorry I have been out of town at my parents with very limited time online because we have been so busy! I am Shayna married to Todd he is on the volunteer fire dept in our area.

Do not mention on FB
June 8th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Welcome! I am Holly, your other co-host to this board. I am mom to Marissa, Jonathan & Cody with a new little one due September 7th. We live in Ohio.

I have been MIA on/off lately due to moving into a new house. But as soon as we get settled I will be back.

In fall 2006 I requested this board. There are a lot of women whose SO's are in public safety and I felt we needed a place just like the military mommies board. It's a slower board and not as much ladies on here but we are all pretty close. Jump right in!

June 11th, 2009, 06:57 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies! I am a part of the military moms too and my DDC. I am fine with a slow moving board because sometimes I get to busy to keep up with everything.

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

June 12th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am Sarah and married to Russell. I am an RN and he is a firefighter/paramedic. We have a son named RJ born February 19,2009. Welcome!!!!

June 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
congrats!!!!!!!!! My SO is a unempolyed cop.. we were hoping to get into Austin,TX but sounds like he wont till march 2010! where in TX are u?
i have one DD

Oh BTW thanks alot for the website!!!!! i have to check it out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search