Under a lot of stress

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
My son's sperm donor has told me he is going after custody of Sean. Now except for a grand total of 9 months of Sean's entire life, right after he turned 11 (he will be 13 in Nov) he has not been an active part of his life, now all of a sudden, he wants full custody, not just visitation.

I am the only parent on his birth cert. He only has a DNA test where I went after child support n 98.

He never legitmized him or anything.

When Sean turned 11 and the SD showed an intrest in him he said he wanted to get to know his dad, that lasted for 9 months. No reason given for him not seeing Sean anymore or anything.

Now after almost a year, phone calls have started up again except this time lies are being told to my son about me and my parents and also accusations being made. Many of them centering around child support. He is telling my son blatant lies which I will not tolerate at all. I put a block on his phone and told his father that all calls have to go thru my phone, which caused a huge argument between us, because I also called him on all his lies. I want to be able to monitor the conversation at least on my son's end so if the lies start, I can terminate the conversation. At least I do have proof of the lies.

He said I am interfering with his relationship with his son.

My son is at the point now where he does not want a relationship with his father at all, just with his brothers, but realizes he cannot have one without the other.

I knew he wanted to legitimize my son about a month ago, and my son said he did not want it because he waited almost 13 years and why now...he wants to fight it. I have not said anything about the custody because I just had the argument on Friday and Sean left for Camp Monday and did not want him to worry about it the entire time he was gone.

PS. Thanks for letting me vent!!!!!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 1st, 2009, 03:55 AM
mswordwiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vent away!!!
Brandon 6
Suzanne (1-18-2009)
Kyle & Luke (1-22-2009)

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

Another day, another 72% for the same work, different pay......
July 1st, 2009, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy

Do not mention on FB
July 2nd, 2009, 08:30 AM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds terrible... I don't know what the laws are where you are but it sounds to me like this is something you could easily fight. He hasn't been a part of his life. He isn't on the birth certificate and your son wants nothing to do with him. Those are all things that look good for you. He just wants to quit paying child support and he thinks this is his way out.

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search