How was your weekend?

Forum: Public Safety Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Public Safety Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
How was everyone's weekend?

I hope yours was better than mine! Mine SUCKED! My head started acting up again and I got a headache Saturday night, it got worse Sunday, and around 11 pm, my arm started tingling and did not quit. After Jonah got off at Midnite, he made me go to the ER, because that is how my last 2 strokes started. He said I looked gray and like I was going to pass out when I walked in to get him. Got to the ER, they took me strait back, CAT scans, lots of pain meds and finally got some relief. The good news is my shunt is not clogged up and it was just a bad headache. We got home around 5am. I still felt pretty yucky Monday and felt much better yesterday and back to normal activities. What a way to spend a weekend with no kids huh?
March 29th, 2010, 05:00 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
I worked all weekend. Had a couple of people yell at me for their parking tickets that I issued them. Called the police for a cash drwer and money lock box dumped on the boulvard area clearly from a robbery somewhere.

April 1st, 2010, 07:18 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
Last weekend was super busy with Scouts. This weekend will be just family stuff. Believe it or not, we don't have scouts, we don't have archery or anything!

And as a bonus, we have Jonah's son all weekend. Only the second weekend we have gotten him since the split....long story. We are super excited. If we only had Dani this weekend it would be perfect, but she will be at her Dad's
April 5th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Weekend was OK went to my mom's and she is keeping Anneliese for the week and I miss her but glad to have the little time off.

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search