Gamer Mommy =)

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
I'm really happy to see they have a forum for gamers. I play Xbox 360. I play Halo 3: ODST, Reach, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Borderlands, and some others. I used to play WoW and have considered starting back up again. I have been gaming since Nintendo. Pretty excited to meet some other gamer moms =)
February 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Veteran
Hi an welcome to JM... I just found this board today but plan to be active here as well. I am a big wow head myself. Good to see you
February 23rd, 2011, 03:14 AM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
hello. I play xbox 360 too. I play CoD black ops, Red ded redemption, kinect games, and WoW. My hubby just got medal of honor so I will probably be playing that too.

whats your gamertag? mine is girlfight07

February 23rd, 2011, 07:10 AM
Mine is tiffbicycle. If you want to add me just make sure you message me where you're from and how you got my GT. Because I don't add anyone if I don't know where they found me from =P
I play on getting Dead Space 2 soon, and also Red Dead Redemption. I've never played RDR but I heard it's pretty amazing.
February 23rd, 2011, 07:34 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey there. I'm not much into xbox but my bf is. We do both play Wow though

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

February 23rd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermommy011 View Post
Mine is tiffbicycle. If you want to add me just make sure you message me where you're from and how you got my GT. Because I don't add anyone if I don't know where they found me from =P
I play on getting Dead Space 2 soon, and also Red Dead Redemption. I've never played RDR but I heard it's pretty amazing.
yeah red dead redemption is so fun. I definitely like the free roaming western type of game.

February 23rd, 2011, 06:10 PM
I've played Borderlands. And it's kinda like that. Just not really in a Western setting, but it was free roam and such. And I love Borderlands, so I'm sure I would like RDR
February 23rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My gamertag is mrsTWIZ, so add me if any of you want to play. I play halo reach, black ops, mw2, boderlands, bulletstorm, kinect games. I have red dead redemption, but I have not started. Welcome to JM!

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

March 7th, 2011, 06:13 PM
11gatorgal11's Avatar Super Mommy
I love my Xbox 360! My DH and I both play together!!! I am addicted to the COD series and I'm excited about Home Front. I mainly play 1st Person Shooters.
Also I am in an ALL girl clan called Gals! Let me know if you would like to add me my gt is NeedMoreInk just let me know how you know me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search