Another WOW mommie!

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
Hello all! It has been decided I will be a SAHM once the baby is born so I plan on sticking with WoW. My baby, Jude, is due this July and would love to have some mommies to play with!
I have been playing for a few years now, but mostly off and on. I just got cata recently and I am aleady addicted again! The two highest levels I have is a Draenei Warrior (80) and a BE Pally (82, and currently leveling) I normally play for the social aspect. At the moment I am more into leveling then I am PVP, mostly because I STINK at pvp. (I am on servers Ursin and Bronzebeard)

If you would like to be friends please add me(real ID thepinktyrant@gmail.com)! I love chatting with new people. Also, I am really wanting to start leveling a new toon after I get my pally to 85, so perhaps that is something a group of us (or just two of us) could do together.

April 14th, 2011, 08:33 AM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
Nice I am a WoW mommie as well though it is off for a few weeks till I can turn it back on. I love WoW. I Have level 85 Troll Mage
April 15th, 2011, 02:39 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I play wow, not as much as I used to because I was so miserable on my old server. I recently switched servers and sides. I have 2 85's now on the new server. I love achievements. I would rather do those .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 15th, 2011, 11:14 PM
MammaHutch
I have played WoW since launch and last month my husband and I quit so we can focus on the baby now even though he / she is not here yet. And now that we do not play I do not miss the trade chat drama.

Also, I have an 85 of every class and 2 different servers so I did end game for everything already so in a way there is nothing for me to do there. I even ran a guild where we did RBG's and all that. I would rather save that $15 a month now for our baby fund <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search