WOW

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2011, 02:50 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
In both senses of the word .
There are a number of ladies who are playing wow. So I thought it might be nice to see who we all are.

I am Jessi, I just moved to Blackhand with my mage and priest, worgen and human. Previously a horde lover BE for both. They are both 85. I am finally getting back to loveing the game after some drama on my last server.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
MammaHutch
I have been playing WoW since launch. I have been with Duskwood for almost 7 years and recently moved to KT. I have an 85 of every class. I played Horde since launch, then 2 years ago I wanted to try Ali for a change of scenery, and ofc, I always go back to the Horde. Last month my husband and I decided to stop playing so we can focus on not having it since a baby is on the way! And actually, since I am not playing it atm, I actually dont miss the trade chat Drama.
April 18th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Wow playing since launch that is great. I don't miss trade chat drama . I usually turn it off to be honest. I have shied away from alliance until now because it seemed to attract the younger crowd but anymore it seems all the same.

April 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I started WoW right after launch. I took a break about a year ago and just got back to casually playing this past 2 months. I have an 85 pally on mannoroth and an 85 mage.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 18th, 2011, 08:53 PM
MammaHutch
Seeing all this talk makes me want to get on and play but I'm not going too. lol I need to get used to not being able to play.
April 19th, 2011, 12:15 AM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
I haven't been playing since january but I played on Deathwing and before that last summer was playing on Cenarion Circle. I have a level 85 troll mage currently my only level 75 or higher. I prefer horde over Alliance as well all the alliance i have run into are young kids and were pretty rude. I miss all my friends on there but has been a nice break.
April 19th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
Hi am Mary. I have been playing WoW on and off since 2009. I have a lvl 82 or 83 blood elf hunter named Kitastrophe on Blackwinglair. I only play horde....tried out alliance and got irritated. Right now I am taking a little break again for a short time.

April 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM
All these ladies taking breaks . Jessemarie how come you can't play? Did I miss that somewhere? I play sporatically but really miss having the decompression time when I don't have a chance to get on. Hopefully this weekend I will have some time to get online and play.

April 19th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Well I will be starting up again either next week or the following week. I miss being able to play to take my mind off of things a nice stress relaxer.
April 20th, 2011, 12:27 AM
MammaHutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
All these ladies taking breaks . Jessemarie how come you can't play? Did I miss that somewhere? I play sporatically but really miss having the decompression time when I don't have a chance to get on. Hopefully this weekend I will have some time to get online and play.
I am not playing for few reasons. One, my husband is starting College next month and we both decided that if we played WoW and then he came home and had homework to do he prolly would not do it. lol Second, since we have a baby on the way we want to get used to not playing because we want to be in our babies life to the fullest, we are going to home school and all that so I do not want my attention focused on WoW. Since I cannot play WoW a "little" (lol) I would rather not have it. Also, since I have been playing since launch I have an 85 of every class, all geared, my pvper's are fully vicious'd out, so I really don't have much to do anymore. I have seen all the game has to offer. I even have double 85's on 2 different realms and well reolling a noew toon is not that much fun anymore since I have seen it all. I have been GM for a raiding guild since 2004, and I need a break. lol Also (LOL) the $30 a month we spend now on baby things and things we need. So, in the long run it saves money. I do miss it sometimes, believe me, WoW is an insane addiction. But ever since I have not been playing since last month I feel awesome. My husband and I used to play roughly 16 hours a day every day straight. So the life style is not that healthy. My husband is a disabled war vet and I stay home to take care of him so playing WoW is ALL we did, literally. We kinda feel "free" so to speak. lol

Now that you have read my novel *deep breath* i'm done. lol
April 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks for sharing. I only play when my kids go to bed at night and on the weekends when they nap. So I don't play alot. When I was an officer in a raiding guild I played way to much and I am glad I don't do that anymore. I understand stepping back with that much amount of time played. Maybe someday you can play causually . Its hard though, it took awhile to be ok with not raiding trust me. I love it now though. Raiding can be so stressful and people yelling gah no thanks. I love just doing achievements and dailies and getting mounts hehe.

April 20th, 2011, 02:06 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been playing Wow for a year or so now. Not sure really. I have an 85 night elf hunter, 85 worgen priest, and I'm working on a tauren druid on Draka. I haven't been playing much because being pregnant and working 2 jobs doesnt leave much time. I hate being tied down to certain raid times so while I'm in a guild I don't participate that much unless I happen to be on when they need me. I do miss raiding though.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

April 20th, 2011, 06:49 PM
MammaHutch
Maybe I can play casually one day. *shrugs* At the monent though, it's nice to juct hang and out and enjoy life. If I do decide to play I will let you know and maybe we can meet up on a realm!
April 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
I got started for a while, and I am back on a break again. I will be playing again Mid-May if anyone is interested in leveling a new toon
(83 Pally Horde, 80 Warrior Ali)

April 27th, 2011, 03:29 AM
MammaHutch
My DH starts school on May 31, so maybe we can all meet up and start new toons around then? Let me know what you guys think.
May 17th, 2011, 01:40 PM
MarineWife03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive been playing for about 2 1/2 years...Im on Nordrassil with my Night Elf Druid....by far my favorite character! I started out playing a hunter and ended up quitting her and making her an alt during the end of the LK. My boomie has been my main for about a year now and I love her!
May 17th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I have been playing for about 2 years and my main has always been my 85 Troll Mage. She is currently on Deathwing and used to on Cenarion Circle. Deathwing is PVP and i kind don't like PVP but have been getting use to it and don't mind it anymore.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

May 20th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Sarah and I started playing WoW a month before BC came out. I haven't played since 2009 because my laptop is from 2006 and just didn't have the room for all the updates I'd missed in the months before August '09 when I didn't have the money to play.

I still don't have the money to spare to play so even though I have the room on my comp after reformatting, I can't play and I miss it so much! I'm not much of a gamer but it's still fun. I prefer playing alone and I always skip over quests that require me to have a group unless I absolutely HAVE to do the quest for something I want.

My highest char is Matarra, a Draenai(sp?) hunter. She's level 64. Her pet is a huge a** bear named Mahnkuba whom I affectionately call Mahn Mahn. It's a mix between monkey and bear because it seemed he'd always manage to climb over everything even if I was a bit far away. He's been the only pet Matarra ever used. Got him when he was level 9 and now he's 63. There can't possibly be a cooler pet! Managed to take out a level 18 elite (back when this certain elite was still and actual elite) all by himself at level 13 when I was busy running away, lofl! Yeah I know it's computer stuff but still, it's just funny. I was surprised he didn't disappear cause I thought I'd run pretty far.

No idea where my character is at right now. It's been too long. All I can say is that I loathe any time I had to go to Shattrath cause the lag there is so fricken annoying!

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

May 23rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
Sahoko's Avatar It's ANOTHER Boy!
Played since 2004. I've weaned myself off for about 6 months and realized about a month ago my account was still active all that time and ended up playing a little bit but not much... my account is active until the 25th but my own computer decided to die.... need to get that fixed but not for WoW purposes... Life-sucking money pit! Baby is first priority anyway :]
May 23rd, 2011, 09:10 AM
MiaVena's Avatar Proud Mommy
Yeah i have also played it I have only one char. A dk lvl 85. Right now i am not playing anything online. Thinking about doing so tho

Tags
playing , server , world of warcraft

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search