Favorite game of all time?

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
Please give me your ONE fave game. I know it is really hard to single one out - but that is what makes this question tricky! (Sorta?)

Fave game:
Console played on (or computer):
Fave thing about it:

Fave game: Left 4 Dead
Console played on (or computer): Xbox360
Fave thing about it: First off, I REALLY love shooter games. What makes this game so fun is you can't have fun playing it alone - you need to be able to talk to someone. Team work is a big part, and I love that about this game. (Not many other games where I really needed teamwork very long) Plus when me and DH start playing together it is just a blast because we will harass eachother when one of us slips up. Plus sometimes it just gets REALLY intense!

Last edited by Mischief Managed; April 28th, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
April 29th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
ooo i loved left 4 dead.....really disliked the 2nd one but liked the weapons

fave game: Red dead redemption...wow comes in 2nd for sure
console played on : xbox 360
fave thing about it: idk I just like that its so open and so many things to do and its western I love beiing able to do whatever I want. Gotta love free roam The multiplayer on it is pretty fun but can get annoying like any other game on xbox live.

April 30th, 2011, 02:33 AM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
Fave game: So far my favorite game I would have to say is the Pokemon games and WoW
Console played on (or computer): Gameboys old and new; Computer
Fave thing about it: I just have loved Pokemon since the first time I played it; I just love the graphics and love the interaction with other players I also love the storylines in the game and that there is always something new every year or so.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

April 30th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fave game:It's a tie between Golden Sun: The Lost Age and Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Console played on (or computer): Golden Sun on the Nintendo DS and Ocarina of Time on the N64
Fave thing about it: The Lost Age is the second Golden Sun game. I prefer it over the first because I like the characters more in it and you get to go to more places around the world, and the flying ship is awesome! I LOVE the music, especially for this werewolf town called Garoh, it's so sad and haunting. And the dungeons are AMAZING! So much fun to go through and collecting djinn is fun, too.

For Ocarina of Time, the music is freakin' awesome. All the dungeons are so fun with all the puzzles. The storyline is so interesting and just all around this is an amazing game!

If you've never heard of Golden Sun and you like RPGs like Zelda and stuff then you should play Golden Sun. They just brought out a third one and so far it's just as good as the other two but I haven't made it all the way through yet. Here's the song for Garoh: YouTube - Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Garoh Theme

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 22nd, 2011, 07:49 PM
Veteran
My favorite game of all time would be Chrono Trigger from the SNES. Yeah I know it's old, but it is very nostalgic to me and I loved getting all the endings. I still put in a copy of the PS version for another play through
July 23rd, 2011, 06:17 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Fave game: My Sims (WoW comes in 2nd)
Console played on (or computer): Wii
Fave thing about it: I loved the series of games, I love how customizable they are. They remind me of mario bros games in a way.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search