Get To Know The Gamer

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dee.76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2011, 04:15 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
What was the first video game you ever played?

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite?

Which was your least favorite?

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing?

What store do you usually buy your games from?

Do you use the online forums for your console systems?

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network?

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy?

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
May 23rd, 2011, 12:17 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
What was the first video game you ever played? Honestly i think it was something on Atari or Coleco [Coleco Vision] My sisters had both of those consoles with games like Frogger and Cabbage Patch Kids: Adventures in the Park.

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? I think i am still sticking with Gears of War 2

Which was your least favorite? Probably Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose, i could not get past level 3

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing? GOW 3

What store do you usually buy your games from? GameStop

Do you use the online forums for your console systems? Nope

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? yes, both

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? N/A

May 24th, 2011, 08:37 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
What was the first video game you ever played? It was Pacman!

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? Most definitely WoW. I like the different aspects to the game and how involved it can become.

Which was your least favorite? Probably Lego: Indiana Jones. The control seemed really stiff on the PS3

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing? None right now.

Usually from Game Stop or Game Craze.

Do you use the online forums for your console systems? Joe uses the forums for his PS3, and we both use the online websites for the guild we are in on WoW.

We do subscribe to PS3 network...or did.... whatever.

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? Belle's not a video game type, she has a Leapster 2 but she'd rather watch us play than play herself.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
May 26th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
What was the first video game you ever played? power rangers the movie for sega genesis

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? Skies of arcadia legends(gc), red dead redemption, and wow.

Which was your least favorite? this mma game my hubby got.

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing?battlefield 3, call of duty mw3, mass effect 3, the new Assassins Creed, LoZ ocarina of time 3d, and animal crossing 3d

What store do you usually buy your games from? gamestop

Do you use the online forums for your console systems?no

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? yes sxbox

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? jason is not old enough but he has tried games like cod and some little arcade games.

May 26th, 2011, 09:55 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What was the first video game you ever played? Burger Time on the Atari
Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? WOW
Which was your least favorite? Shooter games
What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing? Dungeon Seige is coming this summer, thinking about getting it.
What store do you usually buy your games from? The exchange (military) sometimes gamestop
Do you use the online forums for your console systems? nope
Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? Right now PS network
If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? They like to play with the pets and stuff on our WOW accounts. They try to play other games.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 29th, 2011, 10:30 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
What was the first video game you ever played? I can't remember what my first game was. I started playing at a really young age. We had played the first gameboys and atari's.

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? I have to say either the Zelda ones or the Final fantasy ones.

Which was your least favorite? Mystery Tales

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing? Pokemon the newer versions and the new one called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

What store do you usually buy your games from? Either Walmart or Bestbuy.

Do you use the online forums for your console systems? Half of the time I do I would say mostly yes.

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? No

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? Qwilleran loves to play Transformers Animated version, Winter's Tale, Noah's Ark, and Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside Story.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

July 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Stepford Wife's Avatar Lazy Perfectionist

At home, it was games on the Texas Instrument TV computer. The one I remember most vividly was the old school Super Mario.

Star Voyager, NES. Secret of Mana, SNES. Zelda 1 and 3, NES and SNES. Left for Dead, 360. Final Fantasy 6 (my son is named after a character)

The new Duke Nukem is right up there... Ugly game, sloppy controls, just a dumb game.

Dead Island, Gears 3, and I'm team Battlefield over MW3

Kmart almost always. They have the best deals and I'm friends with the video game rep for the whole company.

No

XBL Family Gold and PSN.

My son grabbed the controller off the couch, loaded L4D by just mashing buttons, and managed to get the "Hunter Punter" achievement. Other than that, seeing that he's only 1, he's not a gamer... Though I do have a gamer profile for him. Mommy needs a dummy account to help get achievements sometimes...

My Blog: A Stepford Life

Last edited by Stepford Wife; July 6th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
July 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was the first video game you ever played? Super Mario Bros. Haha oh yes! It was the ONLY video game we had. Well, that and Duck Hunt.

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? Golden Sun: The Lost Age. In a super close second is Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Which was your least favorite? Um...Of all the ones I've played all the way through...Maybe the Zelda one where Link is in a dream. That Game Boy one, don't remember the game. It was still good, though. If I've played a game all the way through it's because I like it. Though, if I don't play it all the way through it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like it.

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing? Um...I'm not that into games lol. I did look forward to Golden Sun: Dark Dawn but I have yet to finish playing it. If there's another Golden Sun, I'll look forward to that.

What store do you usually buy your games from? Game Stop.

Do you use the online forums for your console systems? Nope.

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? No. I have a PS2 and even if I had a PS3 (I'll die before I get an XBOX) I most likely wouldn't subscribe.

If you have kids old enough to play, which games do they enjoy?No kids just yet. But I swear he'll be into games and anime and whatnot. I'm going to make him a little nerd XP

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 13th, 2011, 09:35 AM
LillyViolet's Avatar Member
Pac-Man

Frogger

None

I haven't played any

See above

No

No

No kids
July 18th, 2011, 05:35 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was the first video game you ever played? Hmmm... probably the Atari.. Pitstop... Wow I feel old!!!... hehe

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite?---I probably play Wow the most.. I sometimes jump on the Wii a bit with the kids and use the Wii from a fitness perspective ( Wii Active 2 ) ... but I get on Wow daily.. even if its just to do my dailies and then log back off..

Which was your least favorite?---Hmmm...Cant think of anything off hand

----Hmm.. dh and I are looking forward to playing Diablo 3 when it comes out... Pre-wow days we used to set up a network and play Diablo 2 together ... I was just TERRIBLE at it though...hehe

What store do you usually buy your games from?----Well I am based in Australia but I tend to buy our games at EB games... a store where u can trade etc etc...

Do you use the online forums for your console systems?---Hmmm.. not for console but use guild website for wow a bit...

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network?---No

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy?--- We have a 7 yr old thats been playing around with Wow a bit for a couple of years... eeek... We have ALWAYS had him in our guild and somewhere 'safe'... He has a level 80 dk ( hes not 85 because we didnt buy Cata for him.. hehe )... Hes an AMAZING pvper though!!!... the other week when it was bonus honor weekend in Warsong Gulch, it was a really horrible day here so the kids were stuck inside... so he farmed some honor for me on my 85 druid... Isnt that just the saddest thing???... hehe
PurpleQueen likes this.

June 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM
First Timer!!!
What was the first video game you ever played? cant remember . prolly a handheld little mermaid game ........... one of the old old ones ... where it has like beeping as the music and graphics were thin black lines er dots put together to make you playin the little mermaid look like a little mermaid stamp id say

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite?ff7,ff8,bust a move (N64), lara croft three , wow , few sims games . SO many favs to many to list

Which was your least favorite?hrmmm .. games like COD .............. i just dont get into gun fps games fer some reason

What new games coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing?diablo3 JUST CAME OUT it rocks

What store do you usually buy your games from?gamestop er dimple

Do you use the online forums for your console systems?umm i check them out thru using google if im stuck on a game

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? dh has PS3 one

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy?N/A
June 5th, 2012, 07:52 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
What was the first video game you ever played? Probably Super Mario Bros

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite? Gonna have to go with Mario

Which was your least favorite? Oh man that is a tough one I can't think of one off hand

Bioshock Infinite! I've been waiting for this game for like 2 years and they keep pushing it back

What store do you usually buy your games from? Well since my DH owns his own video game store I have to say his store

Do you use the online forums for your console systems? Nope

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network? I subscribe to XB Live

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy? Even though my DD is barely over a year and a half she loves to play with her daddy's 3ds and when we are playing a 360 game I just give her a controller to play with too.

June 5th, 2012, 09:06 AM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee.76 View Post
What was the first video game you ever played? Hmmm... probably the Atari.. Pitstop... Wow I feel old!!!... hehe

Out of all the games you have played which one is your favorite?---I probably play Wow the most.. I sometimes jump on the Wii a bit with the kids and use the Wii from a fitness perspective ( Wii Active 2 ) ... but I get on Wow daily.. even if its just to do my dailies and then log back off..

Which was your least favorite?---Hmmm...Cant think of anything off hand

----Hmm.. dh and I are looking forward to playing Diablo 3 when it comes out... Pre-wow days we used to set up a network and play Diablo 2 together ... I was just TERRIBLE at it though...hehe

What store do you usually buy your games from?----Well I am based in Australia but I tend to buy our games at EB games... a store where u can trade etc etc...

Do you use the online forums for your console systems?---Hmmm.. not for console but use guild website for wow a bit...

Do you subscribe to XB Live or PS Network?---No

If you have kids old enough to play, which games to they enjoy?--- We have a 7 yr old thats been playing around with Wow a bit for a couple of years... eeek... We have ALWAYS had him in our guild and somewhere 'safe'... He has a level 80 dk ( hes not 85 because we didnt buy Cata for him.. hehe )... Hes an AMAZING pvper though!!!... the other week when it was bonus honor weekend in Warsong Gulch, it was a really horrible day here so the kids were stuck inside... so he farmed some honor for me on my 85 druid... Isnt that just the saddest thing???... hehe
LOL not sad at all!!

i taught a 3 or 4 yr old how to farm herbs for me LOL really wanted to play really badly and that was all i could think of to start her off with LOL

i HATE farming way to slow for me ... most my wow heros have NO proffs ....... so it was nice to have all that free lvling of herbing and free herbs i didnt have to run round in circles for lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search